1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

BBv2.5 - BugWatch!

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by The Grim Repair, 29 Sep 2017.

1. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Ill bet that they are aware of guilds not functioning :)
    ---
    Repair Pulse often (not always) sets of a brief bright flash around the edge of the screen when activated (iOS, Ipad). Painful for the eyes, but atleast I dont get seizures from bright flashes!

2. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

The guild system seems to be under maintainence.

There has to be away to turn off the badge popups during play, it's pretty annoying. I hit long range mortar shots and don't like the screen getting blocked

Mariam likes this.
  3. Armidill0

Armidill0 New Member

Professional Bum
    Yeah I'm having guild issues too. I was in one last night as Guild Leader now its showing me as not in one. I can see some mates are showing as Guild members. I'm glad it's not just me who having this isssue. If it's under maintenance like stated before in a post, that's fine.

4. SlAyEr

SlAyEr Active Member

U all were dying to get an update. Now they r working on issues nd u still crying about bugs..

5. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Perhaps an idea to look at what thread you post in, else you risk ending up looking like an idiot :)
    Like for instance when you bitch about people reporting bugs in a thread made by devs for people to report bugs in! Whoops? ;)

6. SlAyEr

SlAyEr Active Member

I know but they need to understand give devs more time before Posting a thread here..
    If that's bitching, can't be helped..

7. Armidill0

Armidill0 New Member

Professional Bum
    Like Kitterini said, the devs want to know about the bugs since the update, which is what were doing. It looks like your bitching at us apparently bitching .... ;):D

Kitterini likes this.
  8. SlAyEr

SlAyEr Active Member

Devs too play battle bay. So sad u didn't know about this :p
    Nd talking too much on this issue about bitching etc etc will get this thread locked

9. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    Is this a bug? o_O

BITTERSTEEL likes this.
  10. What's Up Player

What's Up Player Well-Known Member

The whole game is laggy, not that much but it is.. -_- (before update everything run smoothly)

Captain Gilligan likes this.
  11. HazardousMoon

HazardousMoon New Member

Only happened in my most recent match, but it was smooth sailing until our team got to the capture area in Crash n' Burn and then I somehow took 2K damage and began lagging hard. My movement looked fine from my end, but my shots began double shooting. I'd press shoot (cannon) and I'd send out two bullets in about 15° from each other. Missile launcher similar, 2 volleys but they were much closer together. Still got some hits but I feel like it cost me the game. Was at all time high 1504 lol.

Edit : I didn't see any damage markers for the 2K damage loss, but afterwards a few seconds after I was hit I'd see my damage taken.

12. Rock'N'Rolla

Rock'N'Rolla Active Member

Top contributors spreadsheet doesn't work properly.
    FPS drops sometimes.

13. _devill

_devill Well-Known Member

Having problem with guild quest. There is one where you need to win 12 battles with speeder and one of my friends is on top who doesn't even have a speeder (mk1) and plays with shooter mk5. Also I am winning games but not showing up in that quest. I have it selected and everything.
    Please check screenshots. I have attached his profile screenshot as well.:)

Update: just confirmed from him. He is not playing with speeder. So that's that. Hope to see fix soon for guild quests.;)

Attached Files:

Last edited: 30 Sep 2017
  14. zipperface714

zipperface714 New Member

Everything is functioning fine with the update but I now have static like interference , sometimes I can't even make out scores ect. on battle log.

15. zipperface714

zipperface714 New Member

Also, more than likely this is an issue with my device but for about a week I have been having a message pop up ( sometimes in the middle of battle ) that says "Google play services has stopped ". Any suggestions ? I'm just not very tech savy.

16. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

Friend Chat not displaying friends.
    659DA955-6222-4268-A663-3EB5E2E0D9BF.jpeg

17. d_p air

d_p air Member

Have the same problem, I selected quests for kills and kills with napalm launcher. Despite several kills (by napalm too) my contribution is not shown anywhere and not taken into account.

18. Crashedup

Crashedup Well-Known Member

Can't access my friends list.
    It's not not showing any of my friends.
    IGN : failsafe

19. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

There is a HUGE MAJOR ISSUE with this update. Lots of players are using mk3 or even lower ships at nightmare level. Also ALOT of players use tier 1 uncommon or even common items. This is because of how the guild quests works. Please tell me there is a solution to this problem.

What's Up Player likes this.
  20. Cpt Obvious

Cpt Obvious Well-Known Member

In the final seconds of a fight I landed a fire bomb and got "Nice hit!" ticking in every second (at same rate as fire damage) until fight ended.
    I could just be a lag of some sort (earlier queued hit achievements). Battle summary however did not show that many "Nice hit!"s