1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

DevReply BB lore?

Discussion in 'The World of Battle Bay' started by Epekka, 7 Oct 2017.

1. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

2. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

nec minet...we find 666 on a wall in wayward...ima start playing with my bible in my other hand

3. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

You know Battle Bay's background story is a critique of the history of mankind. Everything in there has been done or are being doing by us, the devs did a game where we can have fun without forget we live in a sick world.

4. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

never thought of it that way...this thread is a self-realization of our own evil...we are the real bad guys...*ILLUMINATIIIIII MUZIK*

5. HAPPY SITHSHA

HAPPY SITHSHA Well-Known Member

Something fishy going in Battle Bay:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: unnamed (1).gif

6. Hokuse

Hokuse Well-Known Member

We all know that we, as crew members are tiny creatures. "beware of the giant" writings must be about humans but real question: where is the all humans? There are nothing but humans trashes. We using them to built somethings and we fighting each other, just like humans! Most of us thinking about global warming. Yes this is a terrible problem that can end of the life on the earth but whatever disaster happens, there is a living thing that can survive: it is cockroaches. I think we are mutated humanoid cockroaches! :rolleyes:

7. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    In the submarine in Sub Zero, there are 2 doors. One has a picture of a human, and then there is a smaller inside it with a pic of a small human...

Rainbow Warrior and Hokuse like this.
  8. Hokuse

Hokuse Well-Known Member

Screenshot_2018-05-21-01-32-49.jpg
    Maybe they did oil from humans? That explains all of "Happy oil" stuff in everywhere. Maybe something gone wrong and all human kind became liquid, not oil just water. That explains where all of that water came from. What if we just floating on humans from the begining?

9. Uerguy

Uerguy Well-Known Member

Shooting torps and cannons.
    well, insects in general are hardy creatures. Also, fruit flies have the greatest resistance to radiation if that's what you're pointing at. But I think the story is that man has ruined the environment, and they were obligated to dowsize themselves in order to conserve the available land and resources.

10. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    This is the spookiest thread on the forum :confused::confused::confused::confused:

11. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

Alright I'm gonna post this stuff here too, since the new map speculation thread I posted this earlier might sooner or later get lost in the general discussion.

THE CAPITAL:

So it all started from the sneak peek video we saw about the new map. There was this particular poster:
    IMG_20180518_223047.png

So we thought humans were all gone from this game world, but nobody exactly knew about their whereabouts since they left. Did they all die or what happened? Well, this image here shows that some of them might still be alive in the mystical Capital city. But where is this place?

Well, if you look around closely in the drone mode, you can spot places that look confusingly similar to the Capital from the above poster. These are the two spotted from Crash and Burn and Foundry so far:
    IMG_20180518_234110.png
    IMG_20180521_173441.png
    Look - it's obviously the same place in both images, just viewed from different side of the mountains. So is this place the "Capital" and are the humans still there? Maybe they aren't so far away. What do you guys think?

Also go on and use drone mode on other maps to see if you can find another appearances of this city :)

12. Alpakaa

Alpakaa Member

Student and part-Time Alpaca
    Here's a theory, but with not really any proof or stuff to back it up.

I was reading through the gory stuff in Wayward Pains and the stuff about how all the crew members and captains are miniature humanoid thingies, and I got to thinking, 'I wonder if humans eventually evolved to be so insanely small they couldn't be caught by the workers of Wayward Pains?' Like if Wayward Pains was associated with the Capital like @Sifa mentioned, then perhaps the workers there were trying to catch humans to shrink them or do something to them? Perhaps the factory/company/whatever you want to call it was founded with the intention of shrinking humanity due to lack of resources, like someone mentioned above. However, it was corrupted or something but maybe the Capital didn't know and started doing evil stuff to people, but because the Capital didn't know, they continued to help and enforce the needs of Wayward Pains and helped them catch humans.

If eventually Wayward Pains did catch all the humans, or close to all of them, maybe the few survivors were actually the successful shrunken humans and are what we know today as crew members. If they didn't catch all the humans on the run, then perhaps humanity evolved to be very tiny so that they could hide better. Next, let's supposed the Capital did eventually find out about Wayward Pains and what they were doing to people. There would probably be war, and I'd say from how things are in the bay now, they probably destroyed each other, leaving nothing but ruins and the miniature people that avoided combat.
    Naturally, I'd guess the mini people would've evolved to be very distrusting and aggressive so that explains why they want to blow each other up for sugar lmao

IT ALL CONNECTS :eek:

And I'd also like to show you all a picture I found of what might be the Capital city based on @Sifa 's findings,
    and it's right here. Look right under the countdown, specifically underneath the second A.
    [​IMG]
    See those buildings? Ofc they're most likely ruins, but still it's something. I personally doubt there are people living there. I'd have thought they would have gone extinct because the capital and wayward pains fought each other and blah blah blah and if either of them survived they would have probably been more influential in today's battle bay, but no the only people that know about this stuff are the nerds who go deep into lore, like me, not the general public.

13. StrictSalmon307

Professional student
    The maps are so detailed though :eek::eek::eek:
    Idk, maybe it's a floating city that rises with the sea level.

14. StrictSalmon307

Professional student
    If I got a bunch of sugar from blowing up other people I would just eat it :p
    I remember seeing the buildings when I first downloaded battle bay. I thought there was going to be a map unlocked there when I got higher infamy, but there wasn't :(

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  15. Rainbow Warrior

I'd like to see maps pointing to exaggerated consumption and meat diets as part of the causes of the flooding problem. I guess it won't happen since it'd be very unpopular because everybody knows that fossil fuel is a villain but most people would hate to have their daily habits pointed as at least half of the problem :D

wreck your day and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  16. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    Wutno.
    I'm not giving up my bacon-and-lambchops-on-steak for breakfast, and I'm never gonna give up my chickenwings and meat lovers pizza for lunch, and I WIIL have pork and meatloaf for supper.
    And maybe @Sewah's delicious fish for snack

:p

17. Rainbow Warrior

What does it mean? This time google didn't help me lol

The Otherguy and R4Z0R like this.
  18. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

self-made contraction of what and no :p

19. Rainbow Warrior

Oh, thanks :D