1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

DevReply BB lore?

Discussion in 'The World of Battle Bay' started by Epekka, 7 Oct 2017.

1. Winter Chicken

Winter Chicken Active Member

Well, humans and humanoids existed at the same time at one point, because there's a sign "beware the giants" on destruct 9

The Grim Repair and Mr. Chompers like this.
  2. Winter Chicken

Does this mean anything?

Attached Files:

Dmg don likes this.
  3. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    @TheAntiSnipe video idea: go to custom match and go to drone mode, then fly around the map looking for clues?

4. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

Since the humans are the giants on the pictures, maybe there are some of them like that 90's movie "Waterworld" or on another countries with mountains and etc... It depends on how much of the world will be covered by water when we melt the polar ice caps... Googling it right now :D
    Here: https://www.nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2013/09/rising-seas-ice-melt-new-shoreline-maps/
    That's on me: http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20160926-what-would-happen-if-the-world-suddenly-went-vegetarian

5. Dmg don

Dmg don Developer

Hey all again!
    I've found a bunch of cool stuff from the archives and talked with Battle Bay historians...weird stuff went down In that universe, that's for sure!

Gonna post some documents later when I get to my secret lair.

But here's what most of the historians agree on:
    •the decline of the world was manmade
    •the tiny battlers were manmade!! :O
    •the Home Island is most likely not the only surviving dry land in the world
    •legend says the humans might still be around!! :O

Keep on battlin'!
    -DD-

6. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

but who would want the world to end? does man-made refer to the normal humans? if the tiny battlers refer to the crew members then i guess Wayward makes sense. Which means people didn't die there...I'll have to take that into my fanfic diary story lol...then the humans could be on the other dry land...waiting to regain control (assuming they were beaten by the tiny peeps?)...i see maybe the tiny peeps induced the flood to get rid of the humans who were experimenting with them...since the humans were bigger, they couldn't survive on the Home Island and would be forced to swim away...somewhere else...just waiting maybe planning to regain totalitarian control with merciless cruelty...

Rainbow Warrior and Dmg don like this.
  7. Dmg don

Dmg don Developer

Well, no one wants to screw the mother earth over in real-life either but we sure are trying hard!

Maybe it was a bit same over there in the Bay!!??:)
    -DD-

8. Winter Chicken

So, why do you guys think the humans wanted to make the little battlers? And also I found out that the logo for the capitol is a diamond shape in a circle, it can be seen on many machienes and barrels around the bay.

R4Z0R likes this.
  9. Winter Chicken

I also noticed some other logos that kept popping up, like the ace leave symbol, and the Beelz Steelz symbol, and also the happy oil company sign. My guess is that theyre factions of the bay fighting over resources...

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  10. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

its also the logo of N.O.I i'm pretty sure...the humans might have been experimenting with a new form of combat personnel (modified humans) with bad side effects which means they rebelled...IT ALSO CORRELATES TO THEIR "UNHUMAN MASS-STRENGTH RATIO" mentioned earlier...
    i get it now, they were shrunk somehow and lost weight but retained their previous strength levels through Wayward Institute...which explains this unhuman mass-strength ratio...

Rainbow Warrior and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  11. Winter Chicken

I think it right. On a computer screen in Wayward, it said "building better humans, one peice at a time."

TheAntiSnipe and R4Z0R like this.
  12. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

exactly...this is the most plausible explanation at this point in time i reckon :p

13. Winter Chicken

Oh also, check out this scenic view of the capitol

Attached Files:

R4Z0R likes this.
  14. Dmg don

Dmg don Developer

"One of the last desperate measures taken by the N.O.I in hopes of gaining the upper hand against the Duo Impetuan Empire in the great war was to create a superior soldier to withstand the biological, chemical and environmental threats of the warzone of the 2020's. Needles to say, this project was an utter disaster." -circa 2031: J. Oscar Yusilyev, Capital University Professor Emeritus -

Interesting!
    -DD-

15. Winter Chicken

Wow, thanks for the info! That clears up a lot.

16. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

i was right!! Duo Impetuan Empire eh? so they the real bad guys or what? humans or aliens? and so N.O.I was behind the Wayward Institute...but why was it a disaster? rebellion? or it didn't work? the disaster was them becoming miniature?

17. Winter Chicken

And I wonder why the humanoids are fighting each other. Did the Duo Imperium Empire create the same guys maybe?

R4Z0R likes this.
  18. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

also realized...Duo Impetuan Empire...abbreviated is D.I.E
    coincidence...i think not

19. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Wait. That completely explains Wayward Institute. The pain level screens, people dying, torso compressors... Failed supersoldier experiments, eh?

20. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

A human. Holding an assault rifle. Crossed out. On the pillar of a broken bridge.

Militant group that blew up the bridge?