1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Battle Controls

Discussion in 'FAQs & Guides' started by Bennunator, 21 Nov 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bennunator

Bennunator Moderator

My controls are too big, too small, or in the wrong place. Can I change that?

Yes. You can find a “Customize” button by going to “Options”. Tap it and customize your hud layout to your liking.

Screenshot_20171121-155344.png

What are the other controls I can select?

Rotate camera with ship: Your camera will be facing the direction your ship is heading, unless you manually adjust the camera.

Double tap camera reset: Double tapping the screen will reset your camera to the default view.

Sticky Targets: Targets will not swap unless you manually adjust the camera or the target leaves your view.

Show movement arrows: Small arrows will indicate the direction your ship is moving.

Sticky Throttle: Your ship will keep moving when you lift your finger off the throttle.

Show Guild Tags: Guild tags are visible after a player’s name during battle.

Show Battle Highlights: You will get small Battle Highlight icons when you achieve something out of the ordinary in a battle.

Screenshot_20171121-1553281.png

Rainingnaplam, Miathan and Blueee like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.