1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Battle Bay Trick Clips

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by BITTERSTEEL, 18 Jul 2017.

1. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

I heard him say that he dropped 50$(approx) on the game. Doesn't get you much, so ya, he's pretty much f2p.

2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Mind featuring me? Feel like my channel is dying xD. Maybe I'm too desperate.

Ability6 and ViscountSniffit like this.
  3. BITTERSTEEL

BITTERSTEEL Well-Known Member

Even when you're outnumbered, the match isn't over. Never give up!!

Ability6, Ultrah and The Otherguy like this.
  4. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

Nice video.

My only complaint is that the music audio is louder than the voice audio.

5. BITTERSTEEL

Yeaaaaah I boosted the intro volume but I forgot to boost the actual video’s volume.

6. Snapshot

Snapshot Well-Known Member

YAY! It isn't so much "padding my kills" in my mind. It's doing my job. My boat is configured to deliver a very steady and reliable stream of DPS at mid & close range. I'm probably already in the thick of things when your railgun hit. I see this as a teamwork thing. You had the heavy hitting weapon and used it. I cleaned up.

To answer the speeder, just dragging back an enemy is unlikely to get my attention. Try to remember that while you've gone out and found yourself one troublesome opponent I'm probably battling 2 or 3 simultaneously in a free-for-all combat. My attention span is limited. In order to get it, you'll need to make it obvious... just as I do when I need healing. What I do is go find the healer, get in front of him, and hit SOS a time or two. In your case, you might try drawing your enemy across the bow of the shooter(s) and using SOS or attack. I can guarantee you that SOS calls from "some speeder somewhere on the map" get ignored utterly. You got yourself into this. You need to get yourself out. Only healers get priority SOS attention from me.

7. Snapshot

Snapshot Well-Known Member

Heh... I gave Rovio $6.99 for a pearl diver thing once since I thought I'd enjoyed the game enough to give them some money. I still think of myself as a F2P player. I guess the guy who bought a few thousand pearls at some point is not the P2W guy I'm thinking about.

8. BITTERSTEEL

Pick up a few tips on how to avoid getting hit in my new video!

Ser Tomaz, Ability6 and Disguised like this.
  9. BITTERSTEEL

Pick up a few tips on Map Movement in my new video:

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  10. BITTERSTEEL

Pick up a few tips on TARGET PRIORITIZATION:

Big Mountain likes this.
  11. Ser Tomaz

Ser Tomaz Active Member

nice bro, didn't get to watch ur latest stream before u deleted it, what happened?