1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Battle Bay: Enforcer Guide (TR & ENG)

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by hi im enforcer, 25 May 2017.

1. Captain_Perry

Captain_Perry Active Member

2. "har"Smash until the end

"har"Smash until the end Well-Known Member

3. "har"Smash until the end

"har"Smash until the end Well-Known Member

Simply outstanding students are like that...hehe

4. Galahad31

Galahad31 New Member

Thank you very much for this topic! I wonder what would you recommend for the set-up of Enforcer mk 3? I'm nearly reaching captain lvl 17 and currently grinding for gold. I really love the enforcer :) Tips/recommendations will be much appreciated. Thanks!

hi im enforcer likes this.
  5. hi im enforcer

hi im enforcer New Member

hi.
    For reds you can use cannons and railgun
    Maybe you want to play like a support you can also try mortar + napalm ort big berta or something long range area guns. Warning , this tactic is also very bad at close combat. But you can play if you enjoy it. But i usually prefer cannons and railgun in mk3

For yellow items, you can use overboost + tesla bolt which is very effective or you can use tesla shield it can be good too. Using frost blaster and tesla bolt at same combination is usually wasting time.

For blue items ,you can use turbo or shield. Its about your playstyle. I dont prefer bandage its up to you.

Mk3 is very strong

Galahad31 likes this.
  6. Galahad31

Galahad31 New Member

Thank you for your tips/recommendations! Any recommended perks for blast cannon and flare gun? I would like to try flare - cannon combo on my enforcer mk3 (yes, it is mk3 now at this moment)

hi im enforcer likes this.
  7. hi im enforcer

Good luck with mk3!
    If you want to play flare gun you should play more safely. Any type of cannon can be fit with it. Burnice has a good buff for flare gun so if you develop her well, it will be deadly as hell.

Galahad31 likes this.
  8. hi im enforcer

Meteor shower could be very fun and useful thx for your suports