1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Bandage or Shield?

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by SeaNavy, 12 Jun 2018.

?

Which one should I use?

1. Bandage

39.1%
  2. Shield

60.9%
  1. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

As I explained before, IMO, it's more a matter of how long you last in battle. If you're going to die in 1.5 minutes, shield is your friend. If you're going to last 4 minutes, Bandage... this is regardless of play style. Also to note, considering your avatar is an enforcer, Yellow boats get heavy advantage from a Bandage... fight up close, and then run away to heal.

2. envylife

After finishing out my last Bandage training, it now maxes out at 102 HP. Small Shield adds +1621 HP, which means the Bandage has to tick just 16 times (1:20) to match the value of the shield, and everything else is gravy. Almost every one of my matches I'm healing more than 1:20.

3. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

What about tesla bolt and flare gun? Aren't you facing users with them?

4. envylife

Tesla Bolt usage has gone way down after the nerf. I do get burned up by Flare occasionally which ticks much faster than Bandage, but I'm under 100% HP more than 1.5 minutes over the course of a game. For me Small Shield has the advantage in TDM and fleeting with a Fixer, but that's about it.