1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Balancing the teams

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Jeremy47, 2 Jun 2018.

1. Jeremy47

Jeremy47 New Member

to creator of battle bay, you created a really one of the best game to pass the time. i m very much addicted to this game but one that i don't like about this game is the match making which much imbalance try to balance the team according to the ships tier,weapons and perk ups not from infamy points. sometimes i got 5 ships of 6 th tier against my team and my team consist of mk4 and mk5, what type of balancing is this. you must try to balance the team, with kind of imbalancing its not the proper battle it feels like cheating. please make sure to balance the team before match

HAPPY SITHSHA and Maxfire47 like this.
  2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

What is your infamy right now?

Low levels are the worst tho

Maxfire47 likes this.
  3. Maxfire47

Maxfire47 New Member

You are right i'am facing the same problem in 30 minutes my infamy loses only because of imbalancing of team not good equal members given to all the teams . Only one member not able to win the game . I have 2000 trophies but now i have 1500 trophies

4. Jeremy47

Jeremy47 New Member