1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Balancing Changes on July 14th

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Stebbi, 12 Jul 2017.

1. DarkGamer

DarkGamer New Member

I still think defender needs more love

2. Zangetsu

Zangetsu Well-Known Member

In high level games burst damage is very high, guess which ones provide an instant heal vs over time? I mean I guess for fixers incapable of surviving, it's slightly better but I highly doubt people would use this in the slot of a repair bolt in higher games if they're confident enough to keep themselves alive with box + meh heals from pulse.

Zotah likes this.
  3. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

So my speeder loses 100-200 hp. I still got 2700 hp to work with :p

4. El craken

El craken New Member

[QUOTE = "Stebbi, post: 29045, miembro: 7"] Hola!

Estamos poniendo algunos cambios de equilibrio en vivo el viernes (14 de julio) y yo quería darle un heads-up y también explicar las razones de estos cambios.

Artículos de reparación buff
    • Cinta de conducto: + 9% de cantidad de reparación
    • Perno de reparación: + 10% de la cantidad de reparación, -10% de reutilización
    • El tornillo de reparación también se cambia de un 2 ranura a un elemento de 1 ranura
    Las dos razones principales de los cambios recientes en el artículo de reparación fueron las siguientes:
    1. Hacer Fixers menos potentes (que eran claramente overperforming, con Mk5 Fixers realizando más como Mk6 de otras clases)
    2. Vea más variedad en artículos del fijador (el pulso de la reparación era y todavía es por lejos el artículo más popular de la reparación)
    Lo que hemos visto hasta ahora indica que los Fixers están ahora más cerca de las otras clases en el nivel de potencia, pero la variedad no está ahí. Reparar el pulso todavía domina las ranuras verdes y los artículos de la reparación del "solo barco" están en ninguna parte ser visto. Esperamos que este cambio los haga más viables.

Puntos de vida de Speeder nerf
    • Talentos de hitpoint Speeder reducidos
      • Swift lvl 21: De 5% a 3%
      • Swift lvl 29: Del 10% al 4%
      • Sinklair lvl 10: De 5% a 3%
    • Los puntos de vida de la base Speeder se reducen
      • Speeder mk 4: De 1400 a 1300 (-100)
      • Speeder mk 5: De 1950 a 1750 (-200)
      • Speeder mk 6: De 2300 a 2000 (-300)
      • Speeder mk 7: De 2610 a 2300 (-310)
    Tiene que haber una compensación cuando se trata de velocidad y puntos de vida y no nos sentimos como este es el caso cuando se trata de Speeders.
    Los Speeders tienen acceso a demasiados puntos de vida en los niveles más altos. El problema se ve agravado por el hecho de que los elementos de Escudo se suman a los puntos de vida de la base de los buques y, por lo tanto, son impulsados por todos los talentos de la tripulación que aumentan los puntos de vida de los barcos.
    Este cambio hace que los talentos de multiplicador de puntos de contacto específicos de Speeder pasen de un 20% hasta un 10%. A modo de comparación, el total de talentos de multiplicador de puntos de impacto específicos de Enforcer también es del 10%.

Frost Launcher buff
    • Frost Launcher: -17% de reutilización, -14% tiempo de vuelo
    El lanzador de heladas ha sido subutilizado y bajo rendimiento durante mucho tiempo por lo que se merece un poco de equilibrio amor.

Misiles nerf
    • Misiles: + 15% de reutilización, + 20% de tiempo de vuelo
    Los misiles son demasiado eficientes en este momento, con menor tiempo de reutilización que todas las otras 2 armas de ranura y un tiempo de vuelo corto que hace que sea prácticamente imposible esquivar. Estos cambios deberían hacer que sea un arma más equilibrada en comparación con otros.

hasta la proxima vez,
    -Stebbi [/ QUOTE]
    Esperemos q esto equilibre mas las batallas.

5. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

He's just ranting because he always dies to them.. Lol

Vireglave and Miss-B like this.
  6. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

In high level 3k+ games, you see a lot less Repair Boxes being utlitized. Because it's not effective to be wasting time dishing boxes(instead of shooting enemies) to ships that have limited lateral mobility, I mean, the only ship that can dance around and turn on a dime is the Enforcer, every other ship either turns like a battleship or accelerates likes like a snail when near stationary. Ever seen a shooter try to pick up a Repair box right beside them? or a Speeder doing a strange roundabout to try and pick it up, but accidentally missing it?

I see Duck tape already being used on Fixers like MasterRudo, Bergster (both way above 4K infamy) and being on their team or facing them, they seem indestructible and they heal over 40-50K HP.

Last edited: 12 Jul 2017
    Zotah likes this.
  7. B2B

B2B New Member

We won't know for sure just how affective tape will be until the changes are implemented. Even with the numbers, you can only roughly gauge its usefulness. Nevertheless, the added incentive to use tape should be a good thing. Personally, i think fixers should prioritize their own safety above their teammates because without them their team won't last long, especially if they expect to be healed after every hit they take which a lot of players think is the case. This addition allows fixers to prioritize themselves and choice teammates if they choose the tape route.

SAME DIFF3R3NC3 likes this.
  8. Critsplash

Critsplash New Member

I am a speeder and I dont mind less HP, and speeder vs defender=my speeder will still win 101%

Vireglave likes this.
  9. Johnnieday

Johnnieday Member

Yeah ok !

Vireglave likes this.
  10. Zangetsu

Clearly the box is utilised by a good amount otherwise they wouldn't keep trying to make the damn tape a thing? Again, at least the box is ABLE to do that; heal people when you don't need it unlike the tape. It's honestly just more versatile, making the tape underwhelming but soon enough they'll just keep buffing it at this rate until it becomes meta...stupid tape.

Also, not that it takes away any value from your discussion but is there a reason you say duck instead of duct? It's kinda annoying seeing you use it over and over.

11. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

He doesn't know...
    Try a 4.5K Speeder with 100hp /5Sec Bandage vs a Defender with 12K HP and 400 hp /5 sec Bandages.

YOGSO!! and Hardcore like this.
  12. Zangetsu

That doesn't change that it's basically just a you item, it should be reworked as it currently just isn't as versatile to the other options.

13. JDAR

JDAR Active Member

:eek:You guys...... speeders didn't need a nerf again what's wrong with you :confused: lol have you played the game??? So now we're slower and weaker fr? I'm just gonna go back to world of tanks lol
    (No hate on you I get what your trying to do and it doesn't matter to me considering I havnt spent $1 lol)

Hardcore likes this.
  14. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

Pros and Cons of each item. I just listed why the repair box is not as effective as it is, I'm not denying that it's not versatile. Do not forget the 60 sec repair box expiry nerf from last update.
    The Duct tape is intended for the Fixer, it is not different than a different Class puts on a shield or a bandage, Fixer does not need to put on everything that heals other people. The whole point is to survive and be able to contribute to the team (and that they should have at least one healing pulse), there are some Fixers up at the 4K range that deals massive damage 15K and heal the 30K, and the bottom Line , They win games.

FYI: It's good ole smartphone auto-correction, and overlooked easily. There's a brand of real duct tape here in North America called "Duck Tape", so I'm sort of blind towards it.

15. Renev

Renev New Member

No big torpedo nerf? At least make the splash damage significantly less. Sometimes you dodge it but not the people behind you :(

16. Zangetsu

That's the thing though; how much does a Fixer really contribute to the team if his healing output is diminished (the main point of this class)? Unlike other classes, bandages/shield doesn't take away the firepower from a shooter meaning it's 100% able to continue it's role. A fixer has to sacrifice that choice and it boils down to...would you just rather have another dedicated class over someone being 50/50 in his role? I just see Fixers becoming a liability at that point and not pulling their weight in the team.

17. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

As I see it you have two solid options when building a mk6 Fixer now;
    - A defensive version using double pulse+bolt - Hiding behind the team and using long range weapons. Or;
    - An offensive version using double pulse+duCk tape - Better suited for assisting yellow boats & with more options in terms of weaponry.

Having options is great, not sure what I would use Box for though!

---
    Edit. Always amazed at how strong opinions about healers people in multiplayer games have -- Can we have more posts about how anyone using Tesla Shield over Frost Launcher are selfish pricks also? :)

18. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

I just said that there are Fixers up in 4K that are USING Duct Tapes right now (go look for them! top 50, Bergster is a good example), and they can still heal massive amounts of HP. I don't think it's diminished at all as long as the Fixer is well - equipped. HAving a Repair box doesn't do anything good for these high level fixers because it's really 1 ship healing that requires too much attention, intead they dance around and shoot at opponents and have 2 HEaling pulses that heal themselves, and others around them. And if they get damaged enough, the duct tape comes into play to get them out of that danger zone. There's no sacrifice, you clearly haven't seen these guys in action.

19. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

Ducks are my favourite.

20. *Rubber Duck*

*Rubber Duck* Well-Known Member

Just a thought....ifnspeeders hp is to high in higher lvls(which I think it is personaly)
    How about some think like limited slits like let's say on speeder you have 3 blue slots....each slot would have a #1 on it and u can only place a 1 slot item in that there for no more big shields for speeder that gives 2k up. But we could still run a small shield.

Now the defender blue slots would have 2s on them so they could still run big shield no problem...they are ment to have much more hp.

In this u could force more towards each class what should be played on that class and not crazy combose that give speeders 7k hp or more