1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Balancing Changes on July 14th

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Stebbi, 12 Jul 2017.

1. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

By the time it comes down to 1vs1 sure -- But anything above 8 seconds would result in the same dance as now. Aslong as the game is 5vs5 its not a big deal, more often than not you can find something to hit you and clear the stun (and expect alot of mk6 Fixers to bring a stun clearing Repair Bolt now).
    Perhaps Tesla Bolt will get a small hit eventually -- But the amount of players with 16second stuns can probably be counted with a finger or 2. Orpheus and ?

Repeating the 16seconds is like me when I whine about speeder HP using Fix in his 11k hp speeeder as an example :)

2. jutaro_eliteLOL

jutaro_eliteLOL New Member

Yeah
    i agree about the sniper two slot idea as bad but 'your suggestion sounds like a personal opinion' is not a rhetorical question in any universe.

3. WarCream

WarCream Well-Known Member

Agree not a lot of people has epic t4-5 Tesla bolt.

4. Johnnieday

Johnnieday Member

Not a T5 Epic Explosive cannon, flare gun or others.
    Go to Nightmare league and see the firepower output.
    It's not 1000 in damages but much much more.
    My speeder now will be around 5000 health so a 2/3 shots and i'm done.

Already deleted the game. Fuck them.

Vireglave and Hardcore like this.
  5. Vireglave

Vireglave New Member

yup so ridiculous I am mk4 1800 and I have to put up a fight with a 3000 shooter or a 4500 defender NOW I GET LESS HIT POINTS THIS IS NUTS

Hardcore likes this.
  6. Totoro

Totoro Active Member

Tree Spirit
    You can spend time too. Either way, changing boats and load outs is a joke in the game.

7. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

With how low our HP at MK4, every point counts. Especially since they nerfed Overboost.

8. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

@Johnnieday not feeling sorry for anybody with 5000hp while I limp about in a 2900hp enforcer:)
    Hopefully the devs will reconsider the mk4 speeder nerf though, it really is too much.

9. kurdisch :)

kurdisch :) New Member

Yo
    You Know that you are incoraging ppl to use Duct tape wich is the Worst items For teamplay i dont think you know

PepeButtCrack likes this.
  10. ThatOnion

ThatOnion Well-Known Member

Gamer
    I'm glad to see sone constuction! But still, the speeder is the dedinition of a glass cannon, you sneak in, do damage, and gtfo. This is the devs trying to reinforce that, is it 100% effective? Far from it but atleast they are trying

11. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

I don't think you know what it means for the Fixer. Staying alive is just as important for Team Play. A dead fixer is a useless fixer.

12. ThatOnion

Gamer
    Us enforcers need love!

13. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

Wow this is great, i just started using frost launcher 5 days ago and now it will be even better yes!!

14. Vireglave

Vireglave New Member

Man just cause u hate em don't mean we all do sniper needs skills u can't just POINT and shoot like com cannon and the critical hit comes only if u hit right under the cannon or u just lucky these ar just my thoughts so don't hate me.

Miss-B likes this.
  15. ThatOnion

Gamer
    Critting 1/2 the time is kinda OP, there should be a max crit chancd

16. B2B

B2B New Member

You're right, it isn't. But you're choosing to interpret my post the way you want to and i can't help that. His opinion on the matter is bad for many reasons.

Miss-B likes this.
  17. Zangetsu

Zangetsu Well-Known Member

A fixer that barely heals is a liability and another class would be preferable in that slot.

18. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

Duct Tape has no place for an MK1-MK3, so those are putting that on a Fixer at that low level, have no idea how to play the game. Healing Pulse or Repair Boxes is still the go, but the duct tape is now a viable support item for Fixer to help him stay alive on high level games where they become the main target.

Last edited: 12 Jul 2017
  19. guykakin

guykakin Member

"There has to be a tradeoff when it comes to speed and hitpoints"
    what about all the speed nerfs speeder has undergone? esp recent OB nerf? maybe you should increase hitpoints to balance out all the speed nerfs? Furthermore, why would you nerf any ships hit points when weapons are becoming more powerful, i.e. with legendary noobs moving up in rank, ship hitpoints should be increased to balance the inundation of legendary weapons.

challenge for devs: update game without nerfing anything...

Vireglave and Hardcore like this.
  20. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

That's already difficult to the with the current state of Overboost. 4second window of no speed advantage and even Tesla Shield can't save you.

Oh well, at least there will be less Speeder chasing me. Just have to adjust with the changes. Sigh.

Hardcore likes this.