1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Balancing Changes on July 14th

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Stebbi, 12 Jul 2017.

1. Great Kahuna 420

Great Kahuna 420 New Member

Excellent! I love it! Keep up the great work. :)

2. ArctiC

ArctiC Active Member

WHAT A JOKE!

Veerasak2524, YOGSO!! and LOLdude like this.
  3. iRSS

iRSS Member

Nice update overall. Lost my time upgrading missiles, but I can understand why.

4. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

Can defenders get some buff already? Defenders up until mk5 are pretty pathetic when compared to other ships with good mix of items while defenders get 2 weapon slots, 0 active abilities and slowest rudder,turret and speed. Atleast give it 1000 more hp or turn up the turret/rudder a bit.

5. curseDDestiny

curseDDestiny Member

Maybe speeders should be allowed upgrade to mk5 at captain level 28 instead of 30. Cause upgrading from mk4 to mk5 seems like eternity

6. Hydroponic

Hydroponic New Member

I like it, but I think you'll need to add little canary wings for the slow missiles >=>

Miss-B and iRSS like this.
  7. WarCream

WarCream Well-Known Member

Meeh I just switched to speeder and it's gonna get nerf again. Lol I mean mk5 speeder has a pretty decent HP

8. P0rthos

P0rthos Well-Known Member

Yea, it's ok for now. Speeders will need it with their hp reduction, shield nerf, and OB nerf. Stun will keep them alive now. Plus... Repair bolt can remove stun, and if u don't want to be stunned, just drive out and get hit with the edge of a mortar.

9. PepeButtCrack

PepeButtCrack Member

Add a perk slot for rare items too, please! :oops:

TheRedSpeeder and Kitterini like this.
  10. P0rthos

Eventually I'd like defense perks to get a frost & stun reduction ability. 5-8% per perk at epic level.

Jumppanen, aKifer, KilleWh4le and 6 others like this.
  11. SyedAhmad36

SyedAhmad36 Member

GG speeders

TheRedSpeeder likes this.
  12. yellowocean

yellowocean Well-Known Member

Bring out the bertha!!!... !?!?! Oh darn, i scrapped it a month ago... guess i'll have to live with the missile nerf... boohoo... i just got it maxed now its getting nerfed... :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

13. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

Now that is an awesome suggestion... tackle 3 problems at once. The dominance of stun/frost, the vulnerability of defenders to everything and the uselessness of defence perks.

Helius Maximus and P0rthos like this.
  14. NAN0NAT3R

NAN0NAT3R Member

Yes we defenders are probably the worst ship in the game, specially during mk.1-mk.4 and defence points don't do much against mortars and torpedoes, our worst enemies

Babablacksheep and P0rthos like this.
  15. WarCream

WarCream Well-Known Member

Why Are you guys blaming on speeder ship itself?. It's the shield that gives them more hp! If you want to nerf the speeder hitpoints. Nerf shields instead. Quite unfair that yellow ships Are taking a beating when it comes to nerfing.

16. Johnnieday

Johnnieday Member

Fuck off ! 2 shots and we are dead now.

Vireglave and guykakin like this.
  17. P0rthos

Nope. Nerf shield, and that is a nerf for every ship in the game. Speed should have a trade off. Speeder is the glass canon, it should hit hard but have low hp. This nerf is very very much needed for a very long time. Speeder is much more balanced now, so I might try playing it again...

• Percy •, BEN, SuNk and 4 others like this.
  18. "har"Smash until the end

"har"Smash until the end Well-Known Member

Balancing changes on July 14th:the day which speeder mk4+5 became a joke

19. Totoro

Totoro Active Member

Tree Spirit
    Agree with this. You make major changes, but the game offers little flexibility to adjust to them. Items are bad enough. If you want to use different boats because of a nerf or boost, forget about it. It is only worse the more time and/or money you spend.

I know rebalancing is part of the developer credo. You still need to make it easier for players to rebalance too. It is so complex, expensive and time consuming now. I feel exhausted when I think about it. If you also spend money on the game, you start to feel cheated.

Last edited: 12 Jul 2017
  20. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

Speeders were, and probaly still are, way op at higher levels.
    Just look at nightmere 1's top 50.
    Almost ALL speeders. Blacktail and orpheus, two Of the BEST PLAYERS OF ALL TIME were at no. 1 for a very long time. But now, some shooter named... *checks app* CRISTMAS +, is no. One. so, change is good, right? Nope, you just want your little floating bananas to keep dominating, don't you.

But on the "bright" side, it will be easy to rush into the enemy and die...
    Huh.