1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Balancing Changes on July 14th

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Stebbi, 12 Jul 2017.

1. SiRHoT

SiRHoT New Member

with shield or without shield?
    Because I am at level 27 right now with MK4 Speeder and without shield with all crew available hp updates I have only 1.699 hp. So, what was the deal, huh??

2. ThatOnion

ThatOnion Well-Known Member

Gamer
    No sheild and only 7 defence, and we r ass-slow with .82 speed

3. Elchiko

Elchiko New Member

No a nada las ultimas actuzlizaciones que estan realisando al juego sobre todo alos speders,ahora le redusen la vida? Y alos shooter y los defenders son bzrcos con vidas muuy altas
    Estan desequilibrando el juego y todos los quejamos

4. Mamamyers

Mamamyers Well-Known Member

Loser
    Dude if there is 3 speeders on one team its almost a guaranteed win. Speeders are beast mode af

The Otherguy likes this.
  5. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    A speeder will still usually win against pretty much anything but an enforcer.

Mamamyers likes this.
  6. Mamamyers

Mamamyers Well-Known Member

Loser
    Is that your legendary canon. :confused:

7. TheEpicWarlord

TheEpicWarlord Active Member

Early game speeders and enforcers have officially been trashed so you can't say that any more.

8. TheEpicWarlord

Endgame yes early game forget it it is trash we have no speed no health no shield oh so we shoot off two shots and then die.

9. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    I don't have one and never will. I never spent a dime on this game and I wouln't (I wish I could) but I will play for as long as I can.

10. B2B

B2B New Member

The way you describe the sniper cannon isn't how it performs in early stages. In fact, it has the lowest dps between all four cannons. However, i agree that the pros outweigh the cons, but that doesn't make it unbalanced nor is it overly powerful. In any MMO or FPS game, sniper rifles/cannons typically deal massive damage with a probability of a fatal blow depending on where it lands or whatever the base criterion is, which isn't the case for the bay. The devs have made their own adjustments to the traditional concept of sniper rifles and have curtailed its base damage by 7.5% with one of the recent changes probably because they noticed its damage was becoming an issue. The sniper cannon has a very high damage ceiling and it's only possible to produce its potential damage through crit stacking, which no one will have much of at start. Referencing its consistency to crit and constantly produce 'double damage' is something that doesn't become noticeable until early end-game (between lv. 33 - 37) where most players will be playing on equal footing already.

By no means is there an 'ease of use' when using the sc unless you're referring to sandbags or slow and easy targets such as shooters and defenders who struggle to outmaneuver sniper shots without the assistance of waves. The drawbacks set a good tone in terms of balance i.e., Not being able to hurdle shots unless you manunally aim your target, and the fact that it's so crit reliant makes its damage mediocre otherwise.

TL;DR: The sniper cannon isn't a weapon that shines until end game and pales in comparison to the other 3 cannons in terms of raw damage/s at any stage before that. Any further changes as you've suggested would diminsh its use.

Last edited: 15 Jul 2017
  11. TheEpicWarlord

how well do you use speeder if i fleet with another speeder which i did at mark 4 and see an enemy falling off from the pack 2+ speeders can swarm and destroy separate ships very fast especially with flare stun frost and big torpedo items but for groups speeders are not good unless they can land big torps well into groups.

12. Zerolive

Zerolive Well-Known Member

I think you have got a wrong idea. I said speeder is slow without overboost and nitro. It is not as fast.
    I think you quoted wrong person. I am not saying for one bit speeder needs to be slower. Speeder is slow as it is and without overboost or nitro it cannot even dodge a missile or the damn mortars. I think enforcers are a better speeders since they have good reverse speed.

13. CheekyDevilGod

CheekyDevilGod Well-Known Member

Yeahp, quoted the wrong guy

I swear I quoted joey

14. BigTK

BigTK New Member

冰霜發射器應該改成紅色或藍色 , 然後範圍縮小 , 這樣應該更能有效提升使用性。

15. r4z

r4z Member

I think this guys is trying to sell his sister :confused:

Swarlos likes this.
  16. Totoro

Totoro Active Member

Tree Spirit
    Ya right. He is asking for a change to the way frost launchers work. I doubt it will get noticed give that is in Chinese.

17. ThatOnion

Gamer
    He said to mkae it blu or red... so that it's better for sex.... that's what google translate said....

18. Totoro

Totoro Active Member

Tree Spirit
    Google fail. He said the changes he cites will increase usage (not improve sex). Feel bad for him at this point...lol

behumble and SCOOTY PUFF Jr like this.
  19. ThatOnion

Gamer
    Lol, rip google translate's credibility (if it had any xD)

20. 3XCIT3D

3XCIT3D Member

In any other game, speeder would be deemed a rogue class. You said it perfect with the glass cannon....hit hard but could die quick if not played right. I enjoy your channel man!

SHOCK151! likes this.