1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Balanced fight?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Craigjnoble, 10 Apr 2018.

1. Craigjnoble

Craigjnoble Well-Known Member

97A8B371-0486-4B1C-A82D-8E49779F9B40.png

Not moaning (because I won) but never seen it where there is only 1 star between the winning and losing team. Is this when a match is perfectly balanced?
    Well done to the unfriendlys you put up a good fight.
    And well done to the rest of my team who understand what together really means!

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  2. What's Up Player

What's Up Player Well-Known Member

Nice battle. Lots of good names in your team, but I'd say the reason your team won was simply because you outperformed the enemy fixer. ;)

3. Snapshot

Snapshot Well-Known Member

IMG_0982.PNG I saw something similar. There are two stars difference and to my astonishment, I got a two star reward for a loss. I didn't even think that was possible. Rovio did mention tweaks to the reward system in the last patch. Whatever it is, I approve of hard fought matches sharing the financial rewards (not infamy) more evenly. This sort of thing makes it a lot less punishing to "play as hard as you can".

Total damage for us: 22,810
    Total damage for them: 19,590

Last edited: 10 Apr 2018
    Craigjnoble likes this.