1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

BAE WATCH! Battle Bay Tournament 2, discord link posted here - come join live discussion :^)

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by DeeMeester, 26 Jul 2017.

1. Flying Bananasaur

Flying Bananasaur Active Member

I go on the first day and it results in some technical difficulties... then I go on vacation and miss the whole thing.... oh well, maybe next tournament... because I want to be in it! :)

DeeMeester likes this.
  2. DeeMeester

DeeMeester Active Member

Let's chat!

Here's the link for the official BAE WATCH! Tournament discord:

https://discord.gg/WXRSgt

This invite is good for about another 17hrs. Let me know if you need another after it expires!

BAE WATCH! Battle Bay Tournament 2 coming soon... :D

Last edited: 1 Sep 2017
  3. Captain Gilligan

Captain Gilligan Well-Known Member

Freelance Motion Designer
    Deemeester, Adtr4 life, Rubber Duck and I are hard at work making the new and improved Bae Watch Tournament Stream come to life!! For all those who haven't joined the discord, we would love to hear from you!
    Lets make Bae Watch Season 2 possible :)

Last edited: 2 Sep 2017
    Ultrah likes this.