1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Are you seeing this trend?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by That Speeder, 15 May 2018.

1. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I would like to see more randomized spawn points. Would be interesting to occasionally have enemies spawn within weapon range of each other.

Guild quests were the only real game addition made to increase game progression. Less guild quests has been asked for because the demand is relentless, and that becomes tedious after a while, but the last thing I want is a regression of this already colossally slow progression system. Something would have to fill the gap... I'm 1 year in and am still waiting for Epic replacements of 5 of my 7 commonly used items... that's pure game stagnation there.

*JAWS* likes this.
  2. FirnenAhead

FirnenAhead Well-Known Member

This is a real need. I installed BB a year ago, a couple weeks/days after global launch. I think I was playing CATS or something else and I saw one Ad, just one Ad, of Battle Bay and just with those 30 seconds I knew I had to try the game. The rest is known, I've played about 17k games. Ads are the best way to get more money, since players will start playing this awesome game.

However, they really need to improve the gameplay between o and 1.5k infamy, since matchmaking ruins the experience for new players once Mk2s and Mk3s are matched against Mk5s.

I also hope this update to be great and improve many things in order to make BB one of the top games in the Playstore

*JAWS* likes this.
  3. Rokstrmahesh

Rokstrmahesh Active Member

This, this needs to be considered, mainly about quests, give us some time to breathe.

*JAWS* likes this.
  4. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

I literally run frost on a burner setup nowadays. It's a superb counter to tesla shields, binitro speeders, and charging defenders. I run a t1 rare frostblaster and the change has been noticeable. I realized that, if everyone just breaks frost, why don't I use it to control enemy movement? Also, since you can literally make a frost "minefield", it's crazy how versatile it can be at movement control.

I saw a defender coming in hot, covered with his enfo, who had two bubbles on him. I blasted the enfo, commanded the hit on him, and emptied my DPS straight into the defender. So the enfo couldn't shield his defender, who ended up being decimated. I used the enfo's own shield against him, since frost just wouldn't break!

5. BAJABLASTOISE

BAJABLASTOISE Active Member

That really sucks my dude . Yeah, when they nerfed duration items like that, I stopped using my epic frost blaster and eventually scrapped it. It was probably for good reason though, I used to be able destroy the fixer EVERY match, I would zoom behind enemy lines, hit fixer with the frost, and sniper, blast cannon, swift torp (with freeze dmg perks) boom dead. I replaced it with nitro and now that I'm mk 6 I use overboost, nitro, frost launcher now on my enforcer. I use double nitro sometimes, but I think I will improve my strategy over time with the frost launcher.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  6. That Speeder

That Speeder Member

How would you feel if this is how your guild chat looks like this everyday?

Believe me, everyday someone new is starting a chat like this. Not the same person! They are in 4.2k infamy range.

Attached Files:

7. BAJABLASTOISE

BAJABLASTOISE Active Member

Update is coming. Hold your horses :)

You'll see. It will be worth the wait.

8. HAPPY SITHSHA

HAPPY SITHSHA Well-Known Member

Battle Bay is developing continuously.If we lose some players,we will have some new players again,ok?:):):)

9. Bennie1120

Bennie1120 Member

Sure doesn’t seem like it especially in the 4K infamy. A lot of good players left the game and same old matchups. Also, keep in mind that if the game is dying the chances of people recommending the game to friends is pretty slim. There are games out there like pubg, Fortnite, clash and other games that update more. I see people drifting away from battle bay and I’d love to see the stats on people leaving compared to new players.

TheAntiSnipe and HAPPY SITHSHA like this.