1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

any suggestions for platforms?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Alpakaa, 12 Feb 2019.

1. Alpakaa

Alpakaa Member

Student and part-Time Alpaca
    Battle bay kind of ruined my phone over the course of a year or so. the poor little thing is totally fried. even with brightness all the way down and no other programs running, battle bay still tears up the thing and makes it crazy hot. Note: It's not a potato phone, it's a nice android. I tried playing battle bay on a laptop via Bluestacks, a phone emulator, and it still kind of heated up the computer. I do not know if that was due to one of three things: 1. Battle bay tears up the computer itself, 2. Bluestacks tears up the computer itself and battle bay specifically has nothing to do with it, or 3. this laptop just isn't capable of running bluestacks or battle bay. Anyways, any recommendations for good phone emulators or advice of any kind for platforms?

Nikkie! and Su-57 like this.
  2. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    how old your laptop is . i recommend you to a fan stand for laptop .