1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

All of my favorite builds for all ships (there are too many help me please)

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Alpakaa, 18 Dec 2018.

1. Alpakaa

Alpakaa Member

Student and part-Time Alpaca
    I have what we call 'can't decide which ship/build to play' syndrome. it is a very serious condition and is not to be taken lightly. side effects may include low infamy, not a lot of high talents, usually desperate for sugar, and a completely unorganized inventory at all times. there is no cure, as we know it. therefore i have compiled a list of all of my favorite builds for all ships so that further research on this condition may be taken. i am still hopeful that one day i can make up my mind.

FOR SHOOTER:
    -three fire bombs and two snipers
    -a flare, fire bomb, two explosive cannons and a blast cannon.

FOR DEFENDER:
    -a 'tank' defender with tons of HP
    -a 'healing' defender with tons of bandages
    -a double explosive+flare combo

FOR SPEEDER:
    -the miner, with some nitros
    -a double carronader, though i havent yet leveled two carronades at all, but this build sounds so much fun with triple nitro.
    -a flare+explosive with tesla bolt+shield and overboost
    -the frost and big torp combo. probably one of my FAVORITE builds ever, but it's so damn hard to use effectively.
    -frost mortar speeder, though i've never leveled a berta or any sort of mortar ever. this build sounds like fun, though it might work better on enforcer.

FOR ENFORCER:
    -Thunder Sword's classic build. I love this one. (two blasts and a flare, two tesla shields and a OB)
    -Thunder sword's build, except replace one blast with a grenade. I would swap out my flare for something else like another blast, but I dont have fire chance perks for my grenade. I wish..

FOR FIXER:
    -the double bolt and repair pulse
    -the double pulse and repair box
    -the double pulse and duct tape. This build works way better if you play more aggressively. thats what makes this build soooo much fun. you can play more aggressively, basically.

I do not have any of the new ships, buuuut for Reaper, I would LOVE to run a double nitro, one tape and one pulse, with a flare and explosive combo. so much fun, so many possibilites.

Redneck Messiah likes this.
  2. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
  3. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

The Ranger runs strong in this one, wouldn't you say?

4. Stonebanks

Stonebanks Well-Known Member

The speedy mining (copyright Kenzer and riptide) is my all time favourite speeder build

Sidd gamer and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  5. jfcliche

jfcliche Member

I have the exact same condition. The three new boats only made it worst.

Shooter :
    - Default : LRM, missile, RG, napalm, sniper. Depending on guild quests, I can double some of these weapons.
    - All fire : FB, FB, napalm, blast (all fire perks), FG

Speeder :
    - I like the miner set-up too (but I find the OB essential to be able to place your mines anywhere you need to).
    - FG + XC : a classic, but I like grenade (all % perks) better than FG
    - And also : double tesla bolt for 2 v 2 events. ;-)

Def
    - bandages aren't very useful. If you have a fixer in your group, they're downright useless.
    - standard cannon (all fire perks), grenade, XCann

Enfo
    - LRM, LRM, sniper or LRM, sniper, sniper, with double bubble. I call it the "LRM load-out", for Long Range Motherf***er. ;-)

FIxer
    - bolt, pulse, duct. With napalm and carro.

Sidd gamer likes this.
  6. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    Lmao yes.

I suggest flare+explosive+overboost+nitro+tesla shield.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  7. Redneck Messiah

Redneck Messiah Well-Known Member

I'll contribute my own loadouts, seeing as that's what people are doing and I'm bored.

Shooter:
    Big Torpedo, Sniper Cannon, Railgun, Ballpark Mortar, Missile Launcher (sniper build)
    Carronade, Flare Gun, Explosive Cannon, Railgun, Fire Bomb (brawler build)
    Standard Shield, Turbo, Bandage on both

Defender:
    Blast Cannon, Explosive Cannon, Sniper Cannon, Big Shield, Standard Shield, 2x Turbo, Bandage

Speeder:
    Flare Gun, Blast Cannon, Tesla Bolt, Nitro, Overboost, Standard Shield, Turbo, Bandage

Enforcer:
    Flare Gun, Blast Cannon, Grenade Launcher, 2x Nitro, Overboost, Standard Shield, Turbo (my True Speedforcer class)

Fixer:
    2x Sniper Cannon, Nitro, Repair Pulse, Repair Bolt, Duct Tape, Standard Shield, Turbo

Interceptor:
    Carronade, Flare Gun, Blast Cannon, Explosive Cannon, Nitro, Standard Shield, Turbo, Big Shield

Reaper:
    Blast Cannon, Sniper Cannon, Nitro, Overboost, 2x Duct Tape, Standard Shield, Turbo

Guardian:
    Cannon, Flare Gun, Cleanse Pulse, Defense Aura, Defense Wall, Big Shield, Standard Shield, Turbo

TheAntiSnipe likes this.