1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

All mortars on shooter

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by SunlightDuck, 17 Jul 2017.

?

All mortars good or bad?

Poll closed 24 Jul 2017.
  1. Very good

5.3%
  2. good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Feasible

15.8%
  4. bad

36.8%
  5. Not even considerable. Useless to the team.

42.1%
  1. SunlightDuck

SunlightDuck Active Member

Krusty Krab Keeper
    In my opinion, this is the greatest controversy. Are they beneficial to the team or a dead weight? Atleast at my level (1700-1800), I see this build a lot. Whenever they're on my team, they miss every shot and do minimal contribution. Especially when it's a 1v1 and the shooter can't even hit cause another 1 health ship is hugging him/her. But sometimes they can be quite helpful in creating mortar paths that no one can escape. Yet this is never seen at higher levels, so is this build good or bad

2. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

Is fire bomb considered a mortar? Watch the porthos video on how to play shooter, at 3:10 there's a guy with fire bombs that absolutely wrecks people.

3. disorder

disorder Active Member

Miss everyshot... Seen ton of shooter with full mortar, and a snipe, they are not even able to shot at close range... They are useless

4. Littl3-R3d

Littl3-R3d Active Member

First you post about all torpedoes now mortars what are you up too sunlightduck?

5. disorder

disorder Active Member

Full torpedo, full bandage , full mortar, it smell like a future full nerf... Cos of idiot spamming these shit without thinking

6. SunlightDuck

Krusty Krab Keeper
    LOL TRYING TO CONVINCE PEOPLE THAT IT'S A TERRIBLE IDEA XD

7. SunlightDuck

Krusty Krab Keeper
    I see it so much that it makes me sad
    lol no that's different. Napalm doesn't count either. they have effect either way. can't avoid firebomb.