1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

AIM - TARGET LOCK BUG

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by AVID, 15 Feb 2018.

1. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

Same.... previously it was good...now its going out of target and screen rotating....

Stalie likes this.
  2. HELLRAZOR

HELLRAZOR Well-Known Member

Still the same bad auto aiming with a hint of dogship. How the Hellrazor are we supposed to aim torpedoes in front or behind of the ship so they make contact ? With this terrible aiming design, it's near to impossible.

AVID likes this.
  3. Snapshot

Snapshot Well-Known Member

I just saw the new feature in action last night in a situation that was crystal clear. I had time to look at the shot. The enemy was heading onto an oncoming wave so just starting to rise. The reticle hovered well above his ship. I thought I'd give it a try since I had another gun tube in case it missed. Sure enough, perfect shot. I'm not sure that's enough for me to totally trust it but it's enough for me to want to try more experiments. Perhaps it's just that I knew when to trust the old system and when I needed to manually aim but I don't in the new system?

4. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

making game worse day by day......

Chi and Crashedup like this.
  5. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

2 of my guild people left the game.....they scrapped the weapons and left....due to this bug...as many shots missing when target lock....:(:(:(

Chi likes this.
  6. Stalie

Stalie Member

I had a big issue with target lock activating itself during game play there is a essy to delete the target lock button from your screen please look at the other thread where complained about target lock.
    I've managed to climb from 3200 to 3700 infamy in 3 days after getting rid of the target lock button!

Give that a try and see how you get on without the silly target button :)

7. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

IF its removed then...our target rotates according to our ship...then also its problem na...?

8. Stalie

Stalie Member

It's with a try, see how you get on without the target lock button and then you can always reset your screen layout of you still prefer the target lock button.
    I prefer to have full control over the ship instead of it being dragged in the wrong direction due to target lock

9. Trajectory Pete

Trajectory Pete New Member

I can confirm targeting issues! Apparently so can a whole bunch of other players. Target swings one way or another just as thumb is commited to trigger. Very frustrating. Has cost me quite a lot of wins lately, and I had no problem with the targeting system before the last update.

AVID likes this.
  10. Trajectory Pete

Trajectory Pete New Member

By the way. I play about 10 feet away from a wi-fi connection that is itself connected to fibre optic.

11. Chi

Chi New Member

I've quit playing because of this issue and I am not motivated to log in anymore - I was (am) the leader of Battle Bay Whales (was top 100)

AVID likes this.
  12. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

2 from my guild also left...1 scrapped all his weapons and left....due to this issue....but seriously devs are nerfing the game...day by day......

13. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

Talk that devs are nerfing the game is absolute rubbish and disrespectful. It makes regular forum members think that this is just a ‘sounding off’ thread which has no real merit.

If you are serious about this issue, you need to back it up with evidence. Get screen shots, or post replays and tell the devs exactly at what time in the match the issue occurred. If you can prove it, devs can do something about it.

My personal experience is that I have rarely had any problems with the new auto aim, and I suspect the times I’ve had minor problems has been to do with lag (which is another issue altogether)

14. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

u r lack of knowledge..already many people facing it...screen shots also provided....added new option for that by devs in coming update...dont talk from ur side always thing from other side also....
    now its fixed tnx devs.......
    • Added 'predictive vertical aiming'-option to options menu.

Riddlerpaji likes this.
  15. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

If you read my reply, nowhere do I say that your experience isn’t valid or happening. I do not disagree with you.

I simply say that you dilute your message by making outrageous inferences of devs ‘nerfing the game’ with your posts. And state that more evidence would be better.

Telling people ‘don’t talk from your side’ or inferring that I have a ‘lack of knowledge’ is not what a forum about, and not good forum etiquette. A forum is there so players can all share their experience. Please try to be more civil in future.

16. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

K

17. Stéphane

Stéphane New Member

Pour ma part c est le changement de cible automatique qui m incite à arrêter de jouer.
    J espérais le problème résolu à la dernière maj, suite amplifiée suite à la maj précédente mais ce ne fut pas le cas.
    je croise les doigts pour que celle en cours résolve le problème