1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Again an infamy dropper

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Acabx, 28 Oct 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    Chill guys it's not anyone fault to use duct tape you can use whatever item you want as long as you don't AFK/intentionally die

2. Miku Da Yo 39

Miku Da Yo 39 Well-Known Member

I just spent 100$ and bought a tier 4 rare pulse

Jennyfur3810 likes this.
  3. MongoReality79

MongoReality79 New Member

P!ain and simple, if you are gonna play as a fixer then fix your teammates, that is the point. It is not about your infamy, when playing as a fixer it is helping your teammates stay alive. So if your teammates are dying then maybe u should fix them or just quit wasting everyone's time. Fixers fix!!!!!

4. Miku Da Yo 39

I actually win more using triple tape than a pulse. Do you want me to play normal fixer but drop infamy?

5. MongoReality79

Its not about you!! Its about the team!!! Fixers are supposed to fix teammates!!! If u think u duct tape to stay alive then use a different ship!!

6. Zotah

Zotah Member

Don’t forget that we still have to do the damage/weapon/kill quests...

7. MongoReality79

Well yeah, but at end of battle if the fixer does not have any healing points towards others then they are not doing there job

8. MidnightXDawn

MidnightXDawn New Member

Where does it say that fixers are supposed to heal their team? There aren't any rules specifically stating this, so he's free to use whatever build he wants. Judging from his infamy, it's working for him.

9. Miku Da Yo 39

Ok but think about it like this, if a fixer at mk5 with leg wep or at mk6 deals similar if not more damage than a defender, AND actually tanked more damage than a defender(though game doesn't show self heal rip lol) then can you not say he did just a good of a job contributing. It sounds far fetched but a tape fixer could tank infinite dmg theoretically haha
    So if instead of a tape fixer u had a defender and u guys lost would you hate on the defender for playing bad? Fixer with tape can play a very good hybrid boat so if you wanna complain, then complain about how he could've played better. Don't complain about using a wrong build lol You could argue to just go play a defender then or that fixer can never substitute a defender. But if you think about all the things Defender Can't do that fixer can! Fixer can run Nitro OB Tesla or frost. It has 1.46 max speed. It can play pseudo speeder. Think about it. You can make it work.

Last edited: 29 Oct 2017
  10. Zotah

Zotah Member

I support Miku play style and any other play style as long as it contributes toward the team win. Personally, I would be more comfortable to wait at MK6 with the second fixer weapon to play that build. As an MK5 Fixer my priority is to heal the team and let the tanks soak up the damage but when I will get my MK6 I will play an aggressive fixer with mix of tapes and pulses. Those in need of heals will have to come to me.

11. Miku Da Yo 39

Yep i switch between full tape and 1 pulse now as even leg sniper dps is not consistent enough.

12. Zotah

Zotah Member

Also stay close to your team, don’t go suicidal like some tanks do sometimes by not coming back when the whole team is not following.

13. Miku Da Yo 39

Team never sticks together, all i can do is follow the top player

14. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

Classic example of a selfish fixer lol, also running into the other team still doesnt help u that much as damage at the start is most crucial, if u die straight away the games already decided as a loss unless u have miraculous people on ur side

15. Miku Da Yo 39

Everyone dies in the beginning occasionally, sometimes you just gotta live with nightmare level weps. But to deny how to play based on a few loses is childish. Like I said above.

16. WaveMaker

WaveMaker Active Member

Just to play devils advocate..why does everyone shout you can customize a ship any way you like but the fixer "Oh no! Fore-shame you better get in line and be a good fixer and heal all my damage...okay I totally get it you're at a disadvantage with a fixer and only duct-tape but maybe they can make up for it in awesome damage.
    -end rant-
    To be fair Rovio allowed for the duct-tape to be used..they could put a limit of one duct tape per ship and no one would cry.

TheRedSpeeder likes this.
  17. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

We established there would be no public naming or shaming - so I am closing the thread with a warning to everyone about that.
    To report: only use the in-game feature as outlined in our Fair Play policy.

Quick explanation on the topic: Currently there is nothing against rules playing with 3 duct-tape
    We will review instances case by case, so please report - if there we can verify intentional losing (regardless of what built is being used or not)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.