1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Again an infamy dropper

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Acabx, 28 Oct 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Acabx

Acabx Member

Please report "Miku da yo 39"

He is a fixer with 3 ducktape (zero heal (don't use heals)) or Shooter with uncommon weapons. He run all games directly with nitro into the enemy team and Die After 20 sec. Please do something he Realy Sucks lol

Last edited: 29 Oct 2017
  2. Miku Da Yo 39

Miku Da Yo 39 Well-Known Member

If i am intentionally suiciding you don't think my infamy would drop? The fact that my infamy stays relatively the same means that its when i play with people like you maybe? that i lose. No i'm not getting carried all the time, you think carrying is enough lol

i have a whole thread on how I got banned because people like you report me. I play a different style, learn to adapt and support me. If you keep thinking i will stick around and heal you then we are gonna lose every time

Eowiranwan and HectorBarbossa like this.
  3. Acabx

Acabx Member

Little Boy. That's no "play style" you move stupid alone into 5 peoples and die after 20 sec. Of course internationally infamy drop. U use 3 ducktape but Zero heal in 3 games? Kidding? U Are drop Ure infamy! Bann him please!

4. Acabx

Acabx Member

5. Miku Da Yo 39

Screenshot_20171028-191756.png Screenshot_20171028-191904.png Screenshot_20171028-191911.png Screenshot_20171028-192238.png Screenshot_20171028-192253.png Screenshot_20171028-192312.png
    Go Complain elsewhere, I die because no one supports me, my role is to tank damage for you but you all play scaredy cat and don't realize how to push. If i was a speeder would you complain? Think of me as another class. Obviously you cannot understand how to play creatively. If i get oneshotted by a Tier 5 epic is it my fault? Some games are good some are bad. Adapt and play, go cry elsewhere.
    EDIT: You also fail to realize I lose with you because of your high infamy and the people i get matched with. HAVE you thought that maybe my build can't handle Tier 5 Epics???? Maybe that is why i always lose with you!

6. Jennyfur3810

Jennyfur3810 Active Member

If your build can't handle t5 epics then your "unique" play style isn't working. The max you do in a game is 7k damage. That's it. Some fixers do that much, while adding a additional 10 k healing.
    I played with you earlier today and everyone died (I made the mistake of trying to heal you while you were suiciding and got me killed) you were that last one to live and you were basically defenseless with your one weapon. Next game I had was against you and I knew we had it in the bag as soon as I saw your name. The role of your ship, is literally in the name. You aren't using a special way of playing, you are just making things harder for the poor people who have to have you on their team. The only reason you win games with that set up is because you're being carried at this point.

7. Miku Da Yo 39

If you think being able to maintain 3200 infamy means i am being carries than you should really go think again. Why can't i play with mk 5 shooter with tier 1 rares and get carried then? my main role is to tank and attract attention, thats the whole point, i absorb damage and i dish out medium damage. i'm not a nuisance to the team. you think i am because you cannot wrap the idea around your head that i'm not really a fixer. I found a way to use this ship in a new role. Either adapt and play like how you would with another defender or suck up the loss. If your mentality isn't gonna change then we will lose everytime.

Who are you to judge that healing is worth more than self heal tanking? Who are you to judge that attracting enemy attention and blocking hits isn't supporting the team. Can we ban these people for Harrasment please!

8. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Some people are confused on what boat to use. He wants to be a defender with 1 weapon lol

9. Miku Da Yo 39

Thank you, maybe in your layman terms it will finally get through that thick head of hers.

10. Jennyfur3810

You are not a fixer? Really?? Okay so tell me this, when you see your boat what does it say it is? Oh wait.. the same thing as mine!! "MK5 Fixer" you wanna make up this new class that has already been made. Sit back because this may shock you...
    It's called a defender! The coolest thing about this defender thing, is that it's just like your imaginary new ship but like, actually helpful!

You do what you do, but people are still going to report you because you aren't doing what your ships intended purposes are. Because ya know, you're a fixer.

11. Miku Da Yo 39

Don't tell me how to play the game. I have already been banned once for accusations from ignorant people like you. I'm not gonna argue when i have Rovio on my side.

12. Jennyfur3810

Are they really on your side tho? I mean,, you've already been banned once. If you keep it up and you get reported enough, then you will loose your precious imaginary ship.

13. Jennyfur3810

Oh but don't worry, I won't be one of those people who report you. Going up against you should be a easy win for me! Unless you're getting carried of course :)

14. Miku Da Yo 39

Why don't you harass me some more, i can't wait for karma to hit you back! :)

15. Jennyfur3810

You wanna talk about harassment? I haven't said anything bad about you, as a person. Just your stupid build. You in the other hand, have already called me hard headed and ignorant. So keep it going sunshine :)

ThatOnion, Joey who and The Otherguy like this.
  16. Miku Da Yo 39

You really think its possible to stay 3200 with a build that is bad? Why are you trying to control how I play? You have no right to prevent me from playing the game how i want to.
    CAN YOU JUST LET ME PLAY. OMG

17. Jennyfur3810

I'm sorry, am I making you reply to me?
    If you don't wanna hear criticism on your build don't comment on post, criticizing your build lol

Joey who likes this.
  18. Mr. Chompers

Mr. Chompers Well-Known Member

I am no moderator, but I think this is getting a tad nasty, could everyone please refrain from using personal insults?

255e1292e7aeb70.jpg

Joey who and The Otherguy like this.
  19. Miku Da Yo 39

Mods and devs, if you see no problems then delete this thread
    i'm done

20. ● • ARM¥TR!X F!X€R • ●

● • ARM¥TR!X F!X€R • ● Active Member

Keep reporting guys. We dont need this kind of fixer. Just shot him with flare gun + exp cannon and stun him. he dead

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.