1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

After 9 months of battle bay, this is what a F2P player can achieve!

Discussion in 'The World of Battle Bay' started by Ian, 21 Mar 2018.

1. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    Did you ever doubt you could make nightmare league without spending loads of cash? I did. Luckily, that’s not the case lol. Even 5000 is obtainable without spending money.

Just today I hit my personal season goal (with 4 days remaining in season) of 5000 infamy!
    Here’s me reaching this milestone:
    87D7969C-6859-43FB-BC3F-DEEA1EA88264.png
    1F402341-FF8E-44C9-B2B9-50075645FC9B.png
    Here’s the rest of my items, so you can see what 9 months of playing may get you:
    (You’ll actually have better items because Ive only had raffle for ~3 months?)
    17CD589C-ED0D-4EEF-8035-A68E56010D94.png

On to 6000!
    Jk I’m trash n prob will drop down to 4k today

well to be honest, I haaave spent $10 in my first month playing lol don’t tell anyone (5 for pearl diver, 5 for new player package)

Last edited: 22 Mar 2018
  2. What's Up Player

What's Up Player Well-Known Member

Nowadays it's impossible to get to the nightmare if you're f2p and NOT LUCKY.
    I'm all F2P, running with rare gear and legendary grenade on my MK6 Enforcer, my personal best is 3905. After reaching this the game decided to drop me to 3200 (don't know why).
    What I wanna say, the range of 3000-4000 (from my observation) is so filled with players using epic items 40+, that epic items are just super weak in comparison to.
    And I haven't been lucky to epic duplicates.
    It seems like f2p players using rare gear belong to 2k-3k infamy range nowadays.

Anyways congrats! 5k is such an achievement for a f2p (who spent 10 dollars). :p

_devill and Neptune_Gaming like this.
  3. Gnu

Gnu Well-Known Member

Games
    Go beat my record, (5532)

4. DarkImmortal

DarkImmortal Active Member

How many battles have you played?

5. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student

6. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

Grats on 5k man, that's impressive! It would be impressive on any ship, but lvl 43 and 4 rare items make it that much more awesome.

7. Great Kahuna 420

Great Kahuna 420 New Member

That IS really impressive!! Congrats on the 5k infamy! I've also been playing for 9 months, but not even 2500 battles, yet I'm only 3k infamy and without legendaries. :/

So, my hat is off to you, and keep it up man! You inspire lol.

8. kurdish bndo

kurdish bndo Active Member

Iam 100% F2P and ,i have played battles more than you ,i use all t4 rare and 1 t4 epic and 1 t3 epic , but my best is 367_ ,what ever i do and how much good i play my team always make me lose , and now iam at 31_ _ ,
    If devs dont add a 1vs1 (same ship,MK, and near infamy) after i finnish my exams , i will start tanking infamy ,why?
    to make as much players as i could to hate this game ,when they play great but they lose bcuz of me , so that devs know that it isnt a team-play game if you even dont know what items does players in your team have , or they dont know how to play they just know how to pay,...etc

Devs if you want to get more money (no one will spend alot after he had already spend alot of money ,so try to make others have a reason to pay)
    and btw the action that is taken for players who are tanking infamy is so stupid ,it shouldnt be taken against all players who are losing infamy
    ,it is so easy to see that the player is doing alot of damage getting 1 ,or even 2 stars when losing so you should that he isnt tanking infamy in purpose ,so when he lose a match he should only lose 15 infamy and when winning he gain 30 infamy.

Last edited: 29 Mar 2018
  9. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    A players individual performance in a team game will definitely average out pretty well over thousands of games. I highly doubt that your teammates are ALWAYS worse than the other team. I’d even be surprised if your teammates were worse than the other team 55%+ of the time. It all averages out

10. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

Nice. I'm 9 months in too.
    I stopped caring about infamy when guild quests were created, then I was around 3500 using all rares. Now I'm frequently using items and ships I'm not too good at to complete quests. Screenshot_2018-03-29-22-47-54.png

Ian and Disguised like this.
  11. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    Yea I tend to be a tryhard in every game I play lol

12. _devill

_devill Well-Known Member

Super motivated right now. Congratulations on reaching 5k.:)

I have yet to reach nightmare but I hit 3694 career high in mk5 with rare weapons before speeder got split with bolt and EC nerfs. So I guess it should be possible to reach NM on mk6 with rares.

Ian likes this.
  13. WarCream

WarCream Well-Known Member

Wow, like I played since beta and I’m still waiting for my epic dupes. Seriously having been here in NM league since ages with underwhelming set up is hard. Reaching 5k with that set up is nice. Congrats man.

Ian likes this.
  14. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    Yeah I just take what the game gives me and luckily it worked out perfectly for a speeder which is the boat I like the most :p

_devill likes this.
  15. Bradley Thorinsson

Bradley Thorinsson Well-Known Member

The devs are gunna look at the title of the thread and read it like:

200w.gif

Then, (after seeing all a f2p can achieve) Zeus be like: MIKKKKKAAAAAA!!!!
    Mikka: WTF IS IT NOW? Cant you see im busy tryna rig the raffle.....again

mTwR0gyWJrTgc.gif
    Zeus: Stfu, come here and look at this thread
    Mikka: C680A253-2896-42AB-A7B0-9827AF743166.gif
    download (2).jpeg
    "Nerf it, nerf f2p progress NOW!"

(9 months later, they come back to see how f2p players are doin)

Zeus and Mikka : Stebbi!
    Stebbi: Mhm?
    Zeus: Bring up the graph that shows the progress of f2p players in a 9 month period

Stebbi: IMG_6715.JPG
    Mikka and Zeus: unnamed.gif

p.s: Luv you devs, dont edit my post ...please:oops:

Last edited: 31 Mar 2018
  16. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    Hahahahaha best post I’ve seen in a while

Babablacksheep likes this.