1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Advertisement causes black screen and not rewards

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by MeneXe, 5 Feb 2018.

1. MeneXe

MeneXe New Member

i cant see more of the %50 of advertisement, my profile is "MeneXe". I am loosing to much resources. And need to restart the game anytime thats happen. Battle Bay should the users choice the advertisement before this appear, in this way Battle Bay can see how advertisement have problems, and we can play happy. (Sorry for my english, I am from Argentina and never study english seriously) Thanks.
    This problem was resolved for 1 mouth, but the problem back 1 week ago.

2. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Happens to me sometimes too, although I haven't noticed any pattern.
    I just restart the app and it goes away.

3. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    Nice, I'm also from Argentina!
    What device are you using? I have a Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime and it doesn't happen to me, though I've experienced this many times on my secondary account which I play on with an older device.