1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Voice Adjusting the sails

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by The Grim Repair, 22 Nov 2017.

1. jSwtch

jSwtch Member

I would love to be able to ping map locations with a message.

"Group here"
    "Danger area"

2. Tirth2_

Tirth2_ Well-Known Member

Rework on distribution of guild trophies:

Introduction of guild quests was one of the best features that was added to the game!
    The randomness of quests,the rewards and everything is perfect and needs no rework(according to me).
    But,
    There's one thing that needs some light rework:
    Distribution of Guild trophies.

Current system : The trophies are allotted according to the amount of contribution towards the quest completion.

Rework : The trophies should be allotted as per specific criteria(predecided) among damage , heal, stars , wins etc instead of amount of quest completed by the specific player.
    Ex: 100 trophies for 10k Damage/Heal
    10 trophies for each Star
    30 Trophies for each Win
    and so on.....

Why do we need the rework :
    To make it fair for the actual contributors and the other ones.

Let me explain with help of an example :

If a person Completes a quest on BOARD 1 , all by himself then he is allotted some trophies(I dont remember the exact number).
    But ,
    If a person completes a quest on BOARD 3 , again , all by himself then he is also awarded the same amount of trophies.....
    Which ain't fair as we all know the hard work needed to complete a quest on Board 3 as compared to Board.

So the early birds , who complete board 1 and 2 easily have a safe position among top contributors rather than the players who grind for completion of Board 3 , and still get few trophies!

So that's all I want to suggest as an improvement! :)

YerJokinArnYer and Disguised like this.
  3. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

but then what is 10 trophies worth. also for those who get to the fifth board or something, and ur system goes up exponentially, people are going to earn lots of trophies

4. Tirth2_

Tirth2_ Well-Known Member

I was just giving an example of 10 trophies.

Yes, people who get to Board 5 will have tons of trophies , but at the end of the day the Top Contributors Board will be dominated by the "actual contributors"! :)

PS: I ain't talking about our guild here, it's just a suggestion! :p

5. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

i never said u were, i was just saying that there are ups and downs

Last edited: 2 Dec 2017
    Tirth2_ likes this.
  6. Parkourkid2000

Parkourkid2000 New Member

I believe that the in game health bar has to be made porportionally to the percent of health you have as I remember instances where I had 3500/4000 with a full health bar or 500/4000 with a quarter bar

tonberryking98 likes this.
  7. ThatOnion

ThatOnion Well-Known Member

Gamer
    They already are proportional

vis1234567899 likes this.
  8. Fix-it

Fix-it Active Member

Student
    -Loading screen game
    maybe an achievement or a super rare prize, something like jingle bells

-Player meeting section
    Bay is nice to find some players, but it would be nice something would find you a fleet friend in some random profiles

Group chat
    -A chat where you can invite some players and talk in a group beside global.

Ship presets
    -You know our profile just shows our ships and whats placed in them. What about it just show our presets instead and change items between them in one click?

9. =Chum=Bum=

=Chum=Bum= New Member

10. =Chum=Bum=

=Chum=Bum= New Member

Here's what I feel you absolutely have to fix...Infamy...and here's what I mean:

Infamy should be applied on a "per boat" basis. Due to guild quests, we have people who got a higher infamy with an upgraded boat then hopping in their mk1 boat to complete a quest and getting smashed making them little to no help to the remaining 4. It's not fair to the rest that have to try and pick up the slack..get it?

If you could address that problem, the game would be far more enjoyable for all
    Thanks

11. Chad Hopcraft

Chad Hopcraft New Member

I would

12. Chad Hopcraft

Chad Hopcraft New Member

I would like this. I lose a lot of infamy learning new weapons. If we had a place to experiment that would be cool.

13. DANIEL NEAG...

DANIEL NEAG... New Member

Hello grim reapair, i would like to suggest that people should not get wins added to guild quests. Just as they dont get enough bonus for winning if infamy is 800 lower than their highest infamy, likewise the wins and damage should not contribute to the quests either. earlier resources were incentive for playing at lower infamy and you took it away. Now in the form of guild quests another incentive is being provided and this is the reason i see lots of people way below their levels. Please take care of this as it wont let lower level captains to improve and get higher. It will spoil their experience and will make them leave the game.

El cactus, vis1234567899 and Epekka like this.
  14. Rinse & Repeat

Rinse & Repeat Well-Known Member

Amount of battles played in each boat...

15. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

good idea!

16. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

also good idea.

17. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

I am facing one issue these days...About Fleet requests and Friend msgs...
    i have a huge friends list...some people will msg me...so that i have to scroll down a long ...to see who messed me...
    as well as if i get fleet request...i should also scroll down who requested me....

Fix Needed::(
    Who ever types the msg, it should get on top according of the friend chat automatically.
    also in same manner when some one fleet requested..it should show on top of the friends list.

Usually i get 3 to 4 fleet requests...they are thinking me i am not responding....and deleting my friend ship as i am not replying them fast. about fleet requests.

So there should be a symbol for each player when they are fleeted...
    when we are online it shows green, when we r in battle it shows us orange colour,,,
    so in same manner if we are already fleeted it should show some other colour as fleeted

:)

Rumpelstiltskin, d_p air, Ian and 3 others like this.
  18. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

I would like a ‘charge’ button added to fleet chat, so fleet members know when to attack.

Epekka and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  19. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

they have the attack command, which does the same thing.

The Grim Repair likes this.
  20. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

The attack command changes to ‘attack X’ when you have someone targeted, which can be frustrating at times, but also very strategically important at others. I imagine that ‘charge’ would be non-player specific, used to push people forward when they halt forward movement at the first sign of mortar fire (for example), or for when you’re ready to swarm a group of enemies. I envisage it being more of an ‘advance’ that attack one specific enemy.