1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Voice Adjusting the sails

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by The Grim Repair, 22 Nov 2017.

1. tonberryking98

tonberryking98 Active Member

Also, I suggest a bit of a change to when commands are target specific. Currently if someone calls follow x, you have to look around until u see the target yourself. My idea is to put the icons off to the side of the screen in the direction of the target. An implication of this would be a fixer calling out to the rest of the team that there is a flank coming from behind. The destroy x icon would be maybe at the bottom of the screen to show they're behind you. The team could hopefully respond faster and protect the fixer.

-SeeKnDeStRoY- likes this.
  2. WarCream

WarCream Well-Known Member

Server fix mate

3. Sreg

Sreg Active Member

Hi, but you can make sure that the players after the plum did not fall into the previous league, but remained in the current league and will be deprived of rewards in the league until they score points for the normalization of the league ...

4. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

After the plum did not fall into the previous league?
    [​IMG]

5. Carnistix

Carnistix New Member

Would love to be able to report floaters from the replay screens. At moment you can only report right after the battle. I would rather watch the replay and make sure what I thought was correct before reporting, but can't report player when I do that.

6. Gnu

Gnu Well-Known Member

Games
    Make this game available offline, if we were to add Jaw’s idea. I don’t even have a phone and can’t play when i’m out.

d_p air, Disguised and The Otherguy like this.
  7. Elena Kr

Elena Kr Member

21ShyOctopus
    An option to make the control and items bigger ( two rows maybe?)
    *Instead to frost I always end up using OB

Babablacksheep likes this.
  8. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    Well, you can make them bigger in the settings, but when you have more than 3 items, it has to get smaller to avoid taking overt the entire screen.

9. Elena Kr

Elena Kr Member

21ShyOctopus
    Yes, it got so small hard to touch the items. My customized settings are in max.

ViscountSniffit and The Otherguy like this.
  10. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

I agree with you,I also made a thread about it.After getting MK5 no matter how large you scale icons they remain the same.Remove one weapon and try,They will be super large.Some of my old images

Attached Files:

ViscountSniffit and Elena Kr like this.
  11. Elena Kr

Elena Kr Member

21ShyOctopus
    Hey I like your idea. Just got new fixer account mk5. Still face the same problem. Maybe I'll try double pulse Or not use yellow slot.

12. Babablacksheep

Have a look on images i posted in edit

13. Elena Kr

Elena Kr Member

21ShyOctopus
    Yes, it got so small. Miss mk4 days.
    And I think two row option may end up with visible and Target control problem?

14. Babablacksheep

I think of straight line of larger icons without spaces between or just a minor gap.Will take a while getting use to Tho.A bit of translucency in the square area,To avoid visibilty issues but weapon icon should be opaque,

Last edited: 30 Nov 2017
    Elena Kr likes this.
  15. Sreg

Sreg Active Member

The interpreter did not translate correctly. I wanted to say that players who reduce the rating forcibly do not deserve to go to the previous league ...

The Otherguy likes this.
  16. jSwtch

jSwtch Member

How about a "don't ask again" button for the guild quest popup

Epekka, The Otherguy and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  17. -SeeKnDeStRoY-

-SeeKnDeStRoY- Member

1. Guild mails
    2. Replay fast-forward 1x, 2x, and 4x
    3. Various camera angle for replay. Aerial is most desirable to help analyze how one plays against the other.
    4. A visible sign to every member if a guildmate is in fleet
    5. Ship tier range limitation for in-fleet battle, this to avoid a 3k infamy fleeting with fellow 3k infamy who never upgraded his tier 1 speeder, for example.
    6. A visible timer that shows when was the last time a guildmate is online.
    7. Extra rewards for Man of the Match. 1 player who displays extraordinary performance should receive more rewards, player from the winning side, of course.
    8. Oh, and yes, sometimes, can you give us price discounts on vip? You might get more people to spend and boost the game economy.
    That's all from me

Last edited: 1 Dec 2017
    The Otherguy and Ash KOT like this.
  18. jSwtch

jSwtch Member

How about an "Active" and "Non-Active" boost option

19. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

I was literally just coming to post about this again, because it’s probably the most important thing. Other fixes are nice, but they don’t make me lose games.

Last night I had a game where there was an unfriend right in my sights, 1 hit from death. My BC is charged... but no green light to fire. I realise my weapon hasn’t selected. So I tap at it... still not selecting. I lose the target, but I pick up another. Still tapping trying to select my weapon: not working: my ship gets blown up :(

I don’t know what was going on, it’s usually not that hard (though I do frequently mistap), but the buttons are so small and close together, you only have a few mm leeway. And it’s not like phone screens are super precise. Mine sometimes seems to receive clicks before I physically touch the screen.

What I really want is something like this, with my red items at the bottom so I have less distance to travel to select them.

FA8A7D87-806A-4BBB-84CB-733689F0A0AA.jpeg

Last edited: 1 Dec 2017
  20. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

We need button positioning adjustment.

Rumpelstiltskin and Nikkie! like this.