1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Voice Adjusting the sails

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by The Grim Repair, 22 Nov 2017.

1. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Ayy, true.

Rumpelstiltskin, Nikkie! and Raj Das like this.
  2. Eeyore

Eeyore Well-Known Member

I miss the music from older versions haha they should be still going on and be random, not each map having a specific music.

3. Eeyore

Eeyore Well-Known Member

I support it! Loved this suggestion!
    Would be awesome to have a way to train! Bet would make more players to improve different kinds of ship, since it’s terrible to try something new, that you are not used to it, on real matches and risk lowering infamy and rank. Plus, it’s an inconsistent test, since you might not have the chance to real test new stuff due P2P Match difficulties.

Legendary suggestion Jaws :)

Boboboh, WestKach1p and *JAWS* like this.
  4. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Legendary tier 5 with FOUR implementation chance perks!

Rumpelstiltskin and Nikkie! like this.
  5. Eeyore

Eeyore Well-Known Member

I’ve gave other suggestions on a personal topic but I’ll do it here then, since everything is concentrated here.

Help arrow. I know you guys improved in-game communication system by adding new stuff like “Follow me” or “Follow him”, but it would elso be nice to have a yellow arrow, pointing and blinking to who asks for help, just like the fleet arrow.. Green, that moves the way your mate is moving. This would make it easier to identify which direction you should sail to help a mate, turning it easier the team work! Easier then search the map. Even, team mates can be at places that you don’t actually see.

Other suggestion:
    On friend chat, all people that are watching replays should have their “green - online dot” changed to other color to identify who is watching a replay. We have green for online, red for offline, orange for “in game”, why not blue for “watching replay”?.

Would be nice to see who has seen your shared replay on guild chat, also.

At the same time, I don’t if this is a big idea, but would be nice to enable chats menu while watching replays. So we could talk to friends and guild while watching.

TheAntiSnipe and WaveMaker like this.
  6. Fixer sa Recto

Fixer sa Recto Well-Known Member

-SeeKnDeStRoY- likes this.
  7. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

A 4th achievement tab with Highlight achievements.
    Get x 'Nice shots' etc.

Maybe even a 5th achievement tab labeled Heroic Highlights for stuff such as Penta, Team BBQ and other rare ones.
    ---
    More counters to watch is always fun!

TheEpicWarlord and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  8. SlAyEr

SlAyEr Active Member

Count of quad or Penta kills..
    Last season infamy
    Fast forward button in replays
    Replay sharing not only with guild but with friends directly
    Adding sounds for each Map
    Sounds for last minute of a gameplay or when capture is about being done..for that
    Average damage/kill per ship
    Weapons unlocked tab say 50/70. Like that
    Weekly suggestions for every ship build like which setup on shooter is famous for a week .
    Tab for guild displaying how many Guilds r in which league..
    More text space
    Online button next to player's name in Guild.
    Add spectate button so that we can see teammates battle.
    More guild ranks. 3 r not enough

Last edited: 9 Dec 2017
    Tmfh67401, FirnenAhead and Eeyore like this.
  9. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

1.) weapons should make optional, in below manner.....i am suffering, unable to play shooter at all, unable to press with my fingers, as my hand was large....kindly..plz look into this.... if it is made optional then it will be good for all players...ipad players working fine we are suffering with small mobiles....in 5.5inch its not that good at all...

Untitled.jpg
    2.) All Buttons....like...Target, aiming, moving buttons, friends and unfriends and all should be in transparent upto 50%....(TRANSPARENT OPTION OF 50% MAX) where we can keep them in transparent mode....100% screen visibility to all players.... usually we know where to click..if it is 50% transparent (Optional on selection) then the view will be very good for all of us....its good to play....where in present situation only ipad players andp layers using Tabs are getting benefit in view. so please make all the screen displays to transparent mode too which should be optional. so user will select it if they like....

3.) SHOULD CHANGE THE SIDE OPTIONS TO BOTTOM IN THE BELOW MANNER..INSTEAD OF OPENING AND CLOSING ALL THE TIME....it was annoying for some people...not closing suddenly.
    2.png

Hope changes will be great............

Boboboh and FirnenAhead like this.
  10. Disguised

Disguised Well-Known Member

Oh, I was trying to quote @The Grim Repair but I did not succeed, read the op.

11. SlAyEr

SlAyEr Active Member

1st: suggested buttons r gud but they cover more screen area of smaller devices.. making it optional is gud idea
    3rd:same case.. area problem
    Making it optional what type of command pop up u want will solve it

Btw, nice suggestions

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  12. Fixer sa Recto

Fixer sa Recto Well-Known Member

Suggestion to have private message and fleet invite option when you click your friend's name (like the block option) in the global/guild chat.

13. tonberryking98

tonberryking98 Active Member

I'm currently level 22 (?) and my weapons have no close to no impact in a match, so I'm forced to go with fixer because i have to rely on others to do damage. As I'm almost always the lowest level in a match, my items just can't contribute as much. So what if lower-level players got some kind of percentage boost to healing/ damage output. I've been stuck in the 1400s infamy since I was lvl 18 due to my already low-stats ship but also my weak items. All these mk5s can literally rush me and take me down in less than four shots anyway.

14. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Trouble with playing fixer, you can really climb infamy with underpowered weapons and as a result you will meet even stronger players.
    1400 infamy is quite high for a level 22 player and you will meet many MK5s with T4 rares and above.

15. Kvothe

Kvothe New Member

Defender
    Reposting here:

The game warns you if your are going to play with an unarmed ship but, for example, if you are playing with your defender and want to change to fixer just moving weapon and shield between them and then u press Battle but you forgot to select the fixer.. There u go battle with a Defender with only one weapon and one shield...
    Idk if am the only stupid that aways do that but it would be great if there was a pop up warning u if there is any slot empty on your ship after you press to battle.

Whaddya think?

16. Disguised

Disguised Well-Known Member

Yup, this happens to me sometimes too.

Kvothe likes this.
  17. Raj Das

Raj Das New Member

Student
    Really it will kill the whole game,after then everyone will be engaged in solo modes and the multiplayer will become worthless then we have to wait for 4-5 mins for a single match...by the way solo mode will be much less challenging and it will become god-site for noobs

18. Eeyore

Eeyore Well-Known Member

Can’t believe ppl will prefer to play with bots on training mode rather than play with ppl. Don’t agree. It can be done just for training.

19. Admiral DJ

Admiral DJ Well-Known Member

So this is a topic that’s has been on my mind the very first second I created my guild. Could the guilds use a size increase? Maybe people have mentioned it before but I haven’t seen anything like it.

First: It would greatly help with quests seeing as most guilds get caught up with the 4th board and can’t get past it. Maybe even allowing guilds to progress to the fifth board.

Second: It could solve some problems with guilds getting stuck on certain quests. More members means a better chance of being able to complete that quest.

Third: I think it will allow for more chat within the guild. Sometimes it gets lonely and there’s nobody there to talk lol. But that part might just be me.

Forth: It would greatly benefit leaders in being able to sort out guilds and bring in new and better players. With only 25 people it can be a challenge to see who gets to stay.

P.S. There are some other ideas I’ve thought about for the guilds..

There needs to probably be more ranks for guild members. Maybe an elder or something similar. It’s under coleader but above member. Give the members something to work for you know?

Next this is crucial!!!! The leaders / co leaders need a message all button that will allow them to create a message that will go directly into the guildmate’s inboxes. It’s tough to communicate with my guild sometimes so I think this would be a great improvement.

Some other side things we could look at would be guild boosts, maybe something that we could use that would allow the memebers to get more XP or gold or sugar for a short period of time. Or better yet have permanent bonuses for the guild in terms of gold, sugar, or XP. But something small like 5% max or something similar. The guild would have to gain XP to lvl up to obtain these bonuses. And what better way to do this than to compete in guild wars?? The place the guild earns will determine the XP the guild will earn.

Also please have some sort of cool down period between guild wars. It’s a mess if you try to hit the guild wars day after day.

Let me know what you all think please!:)

20. tonberryking98

tonberryking98 Active Member

Quality of Life: instead of it being a circle on the mini-map, if it were a water drop (or something similar) I could turn my ship more confidently while having to look in another direction. This would help players that look at the mini-map occasionally not crash into walls or fail at doing a corner.

Boboboh, YerJokinArnYer, Ian and 2 others like this.