1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Voice Adjusting the sails

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by The Grim Repair, 22 Nov 2017.

1. Redneck Messiah

Redneck Messiah Well-Known Member

True, true...

2. Frenchguy21

Frenchguy21 New Member

it would take a way to tidy the inventory, it becomes very quickly the basard, I try everything but nothing makes it ....

On the profile of a player, given access to chat directly with him, it is not always easy to find a member when you have a large list of friends.

I know this complicated but the fleet of three would be really top! apart from the fact that it is cool it will avoid a small inconvenience. It is enough that in the guild, one is an odd number to connect and there is necessarily a player put aside, it is frustrating

3. SSMinnow

SSMinnow New Member

The ability to better track who is or isn't contributing to the guild quests. A history of trophies accumulated for each member of the guild for each of the past 3 Rivalries. This way I can easily determine who to kick. Some kind of a table like

--------- 10/1 | 10/8 | 10/15
    player 1 1456 445 1234
    player 2 564 54 9847
    player 3 100 0 0

I do this in a spread sheet now, and it sucks. (I tried to format that area above to look like a table. Didn't work.)

Last edited: 15 Feb 2019 at 01:46
    TheAntiSnipe likes this.