1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Voice Adjusting the sails

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by The Grim Repair, 22 Nov 2017.

1. Matt Ashley-Smith

Matt Ashley-Smith New Member

Hi , great game. I would like to see a new blue item to replace the gap left from rudder and lube(which In my opinion, I thought added a level of complexity which I enjoyed. And will be missed. However gameplay didn't suffer too much ). Such as rig your ship with a core meltdown or self destruct and the effect is a large blast radius and mushroom cloud . Your own annihilation and hopefully those around you too. I think in those flanking attempts that go horribly wrong and you find yourself alone and out numbered you can go full banzai. Also to accompany the awesome new Gatling gun ( hey guys need more perks! Bigger mag etc), another rapid firing type style weapon with magazine. For instance napalm jet / flamethrower . I picture it like those American tanks in Vietnam or Korea . A stream of dripping fire to squirt multiple targets like a fire hose. Not like a flamey interpretation of a flamethrower, but keeping it authentic. Causing of course enemies to burn. Also, Sad there is only one opportunity to train your crew on turbo. Hope these suggestions are heard I love the game. Will keep on playing. What else? Events are great. Double rewards nice too. A sight zoom in/out button( Gatling: I waste too many shots before I can see targets at a distance until the zoom engages. Regards m@

2. Matt Ashley-Smith

Matt Ashley-Smith New Member

one more thing , the ability to select a friend and be a spectator as they battle

Aether_Zero likes this.
  3. This Is Me

This Is Me Active Member

The event is utterly mismatched. They are many spammers:
    1. Mortar
    2. Mine
    3. Napalm
    For instance, look at these two guys with whom i battled today 20180929_021437.jpg 20180929_021437.jpg
    Like block all entrances and exits with mines and keep spamming mortars or capture. Its a ridiculous way of playing.
    Can we serioulsy win a match like that?

Attached Files:

Flint likes this.
  4. xArrogance

xArrogance Well-Known Member

Look at the levels. You could probably stroll right over them and not notice.

NeptuneGaming and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  5. Alliswell92

Alliswell92 New Member

Developers should try giving a voice chat feature for fleet users in future.... It will be more interesting....

6. Ser Tomaz

Ser Tomaz Active Member

You should add "suiciding" as an option in report system, it happened too many game.

7. NeptuneGaming

NeptuneGaming Well-Known Member

haha :D

8. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

But you can’t see the levels ‘in game’, so you never know which one is going to be the legendary! :p

8BD999BA-33DC-411C-A88A-FBF65FCCF8D6.png

9. This Is Me

This Is Me Active Member

Hey devs!
    Just curious, to know when is the prob of seal clubbing and balancing the matchmaking will be solved?
    C'mon this is too insane! An mk3 speeder has more health than my mk6 enforcer!
    I've got 4 defenders on the enemy team and none on our side.
    I've got 9 mines on the enemy side.
    This game just wemt from freaking awesome to freaking high level of insanity.:mad::mad::mad:

10. xArrogance

xArrogance Well-Known Member

Very true :D

Screenshot_20180930-141035_Battle Bay.jpg

11. Uerguy

Uerguy Well-Known Member

Shooting torps and cannons.
    Yoooo... Gimme them dupes! I wanna play enforcer again.

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  12. GrizzlyMoose

GrizzlyMoose Active Member

How about a flag or notification that a guild quest has been completed.

With the ability to go directly to the next battle, you sometimes miss that a quest has been completed. This also includes when a chest is ready, the market refreshed, a new post in guild chat or fleet request.

In between battles the map screen should have the ability to show any of these things with a simple flag that would allow the player to cancel the battle search and attend to the notifications if necessary.

13. GrizzlyMoose

Here is another one. how about the ability to combine items.
    Say for example power cells. We probably have more gray and green power cells than we could ever use.
    If we were able to combine 4 gray to make a green, 4 green to make a blue, etc.
    So basically 1024 gray gets you a legendary power cell.
    You could apply this to other items such as perks too.

ShipCrusherCz and JoshW like this.
  14. GrizzlyMoose

How about automatically fleeting guild mates who are in the same battle.

With the next battle option many times we miss fleet requests and end up battling with other members.\

They should automatically become a fleet.

You should also insure that guild members are NEVER on opposing sides.

This could be accomplished by guild tags.

JoshW likes this.
  15. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

I agree with this (kind of).
    Screenshot_20181002-215129.png I have no use for the grey, green or blue powercells so being able to do something would be nice. Having the ability to convert them to higher rarities would be something but then I would just have a stockpile of epic cells that I'm not using. It would be cool if we could "sell" them. The exact exchange rate would need to be worked out but selling or trading them for either gold or sugar would be more appealing as you can buy parts, pieces and perks. Also adding cell bundles to the shop would be helpful for those who have a shortage of specific ones.

16. Ekans_Hissy

Ekans_Hissy Member

When's repair box having a buff?!?

17. This Is Me

This Is Me Active Member

Has anyone not noticed or maybe no one has pointed out... How can i get stunned, deal fire damage with flare and fire bomb when i just respawn after 10 sec?

18. Binbinus

Binbinus New Member

j'ai beau chercher je ne trouve pas une idée pour equilibré les combat qui serait toute simple: c'est de maitre des tranche de niveau, genre 10 par 10 pas plus. quand ont est niveau 20 que l'ont tombe contre des joueurs qui ont 20 ou + de niveau superieur et qu'ils vous allume en un ou deux coup c'est pas franchement pas genial.

19. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Unequip all items button on ship select screen.

20. Uerguy

Uerguy Well-Known Member

Shooting torps and cannons.
    Yep, that happens. And the devs aren't going to do anything about it. Believe me, I personally contacted one of the devs about this, and they had no intention to fix this.

ShipCrusherCz and Ultrah like this.