1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Voice Adjusting the sails

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by The Grim Repair, 22 Nov 2017.

1. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

please change the quests replacing system, because now it's possible to replace quest with it's version, which is really annoying and imho should not happen, what's the point of replacing quest with it's variant?
    I had quest to destroy 2 ships with mine, I replaced it and got...quest to kill 3 ships with mine:mad:
    or (and this happened to me many times), I want to replace win quest for fixer and I get repair teammates for x (in my case 13k) hp and vice versa
    this is QoL improvement and should be easy to implement

Last edited: 8 Aug 2018
  2. Counterpoints

Counterpoints New Member

Did you dismount all the mines on the ship before replacing? I remember that the (weapon) quests are usually drawn from the weapons you equipped.

Spinners71 likes this.
  3. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

no, I had it on one of my ships, but that's irrelevant
    what's the point of replacing quest, when you get same quest, in this case even harder?

Last edited: 8 Aug 2018
  4. Smilebird

Smilebird New Member

In a battle, I want the mini map at the top left corner to be bigger! Why it is so hard to master something that easy as looking at the map? Because the map is too small and I would have to look at the map for like ten seconds before I would be able to get an idea about my surroundings! Maybe not all players want to have a big mini map, so it would be nice to be able to change the map size at the options menu! Mini map would be so useful tool if I could just see that!

5. Uerguy

Uerguy Well-Known Member

Shooting torps and cannons.
    Or how about this?
    In the minimap, instead of your marker being green, it's another color, like yellow, so that it'll be easier to find yourself.

envylife and ShipCrusherCz like this.
  6. HELLRAZOR

HELLRAZOR Well-Known Member

Auto aim to disappear when torp's are selected as it's hard to aim in front of a moving ship when aiming sight goes green. Oh, & swap the green parts for blue ones because as of now, it's not balanced. Just too many uncommon parts. Ask everyone

7. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    You can turn off auto aim in the settings

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  8. Hazimi

Hazimi Active Member

Is it possible to put the team chat message on the right too if the screen rather than on the left bottom?. I usually didnt notice if there is team message because it is blocked by my thumb when steeeing the ship

Jayden Kim and Spinners71 like this.
  9. SykleDrop

SykleDrop Member

A few things that I feel would drastically improve quality of play and awareness:

• After match, allow for player to attach notes to specific ships, both friends and unfriendlies. (Notes about play style, beware of their ‘xxxx’ weapon, fixer is a triple duct tape fixer, etc...). This would be where generally you click on ship and the profile comes up. Notes could be a tab on that screen; but for speed of viewing: I suggest notes come up on first screen when before & after a match.

• At the beginning of battle, during the brief pause while game map loading; it’d be nice to have 5-7 sec to glance at previous notes taken RE: a ship. (Referring to the above change being made)

• At the top of the screen, I would like to see a running tally of my damage assessed.

• At the end of battle; it would be nice to be able to see my damage assessed by weapon type to analyze the efficiency and effectiveness of my play and make changes accordingly. (4,450 damage with napalm; 7,722 damage inflicted with sniper; 6,301 damage inflicted with exploding canon; etc..)

• Lastly; at the end of battle; I would REALLY like to be able to click on a ship and see my stats as pertaining to that player. (301 matches played against ‘Player Y’; 172 won; 127 lost; 2 draws).

People that play a decent amount begin to see the same people over and over and it would be nice to be able to track those battles & make adjustments accordingly. Plus, it’s just a good way to measure effectiveness in play as well as effectiveness against specific people, play styles, & weapon setups.

**ALSO - I think we should get an additional legendary weapon per 10 million done in damage. This would allow for upgrading of those weapons. I’ve done nearly 30 million in sniper damage but only have one legendary sniper to show for it.

Last edited: 12 Aug 2018
  10. SykleDrop

SykleDrop Member

11. HELLRAZOR

HELLRAZOR Well-Known Member

The targeting still turns green & there are no more settings to free fire so turning off auto aim doesn't really work.

12. JoePerdue

JoePerdue New Member

13. JoePerdue

JoePerdue New Member

So you don't want to hear about making match making fair? Fair enough...don't be mad when good players quit this game because of it. It's talked about a lot in guilds but you guys don't want to hear it. But please...add a bin..that'll make us stay

14. Primeiro Capitão

Primeiro Capitão New Member

[QUOTE = "The Grim Repair, post: 76713, member: 13052"] Companheiros!

Esta discussão é sobre coletar de você todas as pequenas melhorias que você pode pensar que você se deparou no jogo que cairia em melhorias de qualidade de vida .
    Não pense em grandes recursos ou em mudanças completas no jogo - mas sim melhorias como:
    • adicionar uma lixeira ao inventário para eliminar todos os itens cinzas de uma só vez
    • adicionar um botão para gerenciar a lista de amigos mais fácil
    Postagens sobre esse tipo de tópicos serão excluídas:

• Fazer jogo
    • Guerras de Guilda
    • 5v5
    • Item, navio, balança econômica
    Gostaríamos muito de ouvir suas ideias, pensamentos e sugestões que melhorariam sua experiência de jogo de maneiras simples e fáceis :)[/ QUOTE]
    Um botão para pegar todas as missões da rivalidade

15. PastelPiku

Security
    Hey, when can we have a more accessible way to use the cinematic mode? It's way too hard to do on most devices, a simple toggle button would be fantastic. I bet more people would make some really cool videos with it, and some have already.

16. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    I can't even access it; I would love if there was an actual way to toggle it :)

PastelPiku likes this.
  17. PastelPiku

Security
    I've done it before but I can never pull it off before half the battle is over already

18. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    Sad thought: How would people who lost fingers do it?

PastelPiku likes this.
  19. PastelPiku

Security
    I know it's still in a sort of beta form but we don't mind uwu maybe add an "enable beta features" option in settings, which reveals a cinematic camera button in replays (maybe let's us try other features in testing as well).

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  20. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

This thread was created for small improvements not total game improvements like infamy, gearscore, events, game modes, etc. They still want our feedback on these things just in a different thread :) cheers

ShipCrusherCz and PastelPiku like this.