1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Voice Adjusting the sails

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by The Grim Repair, 22 Nov 2017.

1. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

When it starts.

2. Seismicswan

Seismicswan New Member

For all us android users: please make it so we can chat while in the queue without stopping matchmaking like the iPhone users can.

Make the ui more adjustable. It would be great if I could move the location of where the in game chat appears as it is often covered by my left thumb. Also would love to be able to move the button that brings up the chat commands. At least once a match I bring it up by accident while trying to use the lowest icon in the weapon /skill tree.

Last edited: 18 Mar 2018
  3. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    Nah, you're better off without it. If you chat during matchmaking, you may be JUST finishing typing something when you get put in a match. Extremely irritating

4. Seismicswan

Seismicswan New Member

It only started being annoying once I started queueing past 5k infamy. I was in the queue for 35 minutes without finding a match. Being able to do something other than wait would have been great. My fleetmate was able to chat the whole time but if I wanted to reply it kicked us out. So I sat in silence for nearly 30 minutes

5. Hazimi

Hazimi Active Member

- tap target target ship to change locked target ship rather than tapping right or left beside the lock button. It take longer time to change desired target when unfriend are close to each other.

- add "retreat" and "regroup" button

WarCream likes this.
  6. SupremeCalamitas

Ok, now I know your feel

7. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security

8. LimeOnMars

LimeOnMars Well-Known Member

I find a bit annoying that when I am training a crew member it doesn't show the sugar/time required for the next level.
    This could be a small and useful improvement

From this
    Screenshot_20180321-011017.png

To this
    2018-03-21_01.18.18.jpg

Last edited: 21 Mar 2018
  9. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if this has been said already (I didn't go back to read 26 pages), but:

I'd like a way to select which weapons I want to receive quests for, so that I can use spare weapon slots on secondary ships as storage for unleveled weapons without having to worry about that messing up my quests.

10. SupremeCalamitas

Would be nice, for P2W like you and F2P like me alike.

PastelPiku likes this.
  11. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

+1 this

LimeOnMars and PastelPiku like this.
  12. SupremeCalamitas

Wot is +1?

PastelPiku likes this.
  13. PastelPiku

Security
    +1 vote

Also +1 from me, too.

LimeOnMars likes this.
  14. SupremeCalamitas

K thx. +1 here too

PastelPiku likes this.
  15. LimeOnMars

Thats funny.

PastelPiku likes this.
  16. LimeOnMars

Not even 50 bucks spent, been playing since global. If that's a p2w, ok, Supreme :rolleyes:

Last edited: 21 Mar 2018
    PastelPiku likes this.
  17. LimeOnMars

We all know there are toxic players that keep spamming 'negative' when things doesn't go the way they want (i also tend to to this on tilt, but i'm working on it haha). This whole negative spamming, even when driven by 'good' intention, often makes friend team confused and annoyed. So, maybe adding a mute button in the command chat would be the way to go. When you press that button, you can't send commands and can't see friends ones. I would use this feature only for the good of the team. I would avoid using it most of the times, but sometimes it would be really handy.
    If that seems too drastic, limiting the amount of consecutive message that one can send would do the trick, maybe.
    What do you guys think?

18. PastelPiku

Security
    Interesting idea but I feel some players would pick up a nasty habit of using it every game.

LimeOnMars likes this.
  19. HÜLK

HÜLK Member

PHP/NGiNX Programmer
    Major fix is to make the gameplay ping EQUAL to all players. Is not fair to have 40ms or less in US and in other countries above 200ms.
    Some of my suggestions are:
    1. Disable friendly boat shots sound.. Is annoying to hear the shots that are mistaken or in purpose on your boat during battle.
    2. While fixer can heal a yellow boat below the tesla shield.. then is possible to let friendly shots pass thru shield, instead of being blocked and overall wait until the friendly tesla shield runs out or the yellow boat moves away.
    3. Make the tesla shield shots count as a damage.. is annoying to wait until the tesla shield runs out and then actually do some damage. As long it gets hits and it breaks.. that damage goes to waste.. and most players feel bad doing less damage from other just because they were dealing with a yellow boat most of the battle duration.

Mad_Bulls_007 likes this.
  20. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

Is it possible to remove inactive players from the global and local leaderboards? (Obviously after a suitable waiting period)

I am hovering around the top 50 for my country, and it is annoying that players who’s infamy hasn’t changed for weeks (perhaps longer) are still counted as being above me.

Obviously if those players come back, they can get reinstated.