1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Voice Adjusting the sails

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by The Grim Repair, 22 Nov 2017.

1. Dixie's Revenge

Dixie's Revenge New Member

some way to trade parts with guild members, I realize somehow there would need to be balancing but to be able to help out friends with parts I may scrap anyway,....

2. Counttitan

Counttitan Member

Hello,I would appreciate if you could add the button in every chat,room,guild,friend list.it would be easier to scroll up and down,thanks

3. Counttitan

Counttitan Member

One more thing,I think that improvement on achievement are great,so happy with it,now we are all able to get to legendary weapons!thank you very much for thinking about us,players who aren't able to spend money,greatly appreciated!

A55A51N likes this.
  4. senor underill

senor underill New Member

Mutiny, the ability to remove a guild leader that is no longer playing or hasn't been active in X number of days, weeks, etc.

Disguised and Counttitan like this.
  5. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    Ah, I would never be able to disappear from my guild for a whole week without leaving some kind of notice behind. But this sounds like it could be useful if I randomly stopped playing. I'm sure if I wanted to get back in, they'd let me in lol. Does everyone vote for the new leader?

Disguised and senor underill like this.
  6. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    I LIKE THAT IDEA. ALTHOUGH I HAVE SOMETHING TO ADD TO IT: BEING ABLE TO GIVE GOLD, PEARLS, SUGAR, ANYTHING, REALLY, EVEN EXP, TO GUILD MEMBERS.

WestKach1p likes this.
  7. senor underill

I'm not talking about a week, we haven't seen our leader in months! At this point we would just like to be able to promote/demote members or boot officers. We have thought about starting a new guild, but we have a pretty solid record as far as guild wars go.

PastelPiku likes this.
  8. PastelPiku

Security
    Unbelievable! I definitely think you guys deserve to mutiny lol.

9. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

As a guild leader, I would like something to make it easier to find players who need a new guild.
    Either:
    - a search facility which you can filter by infamy, numbers of days since last login, primary ship
    - a specific channel within in game chat for guild recruitment.

10. Nepleptic

Nepleptic New Member

Make legendary items have more than just have more than 1 higher attribute damage etc.. for example mortars could have a little better area and faster projectile or Firebomb could have an extra 2-5 seconds as well as damage. LEGENDARY weapons are nice but they are so hard to get, led alone get doubles. I am around 3k infamy and My Epic items are better than most tier 1-2 Legendary items

11. senor underill

Option to increase the playback speed of replays. I don't really feel like spending five minutes to watch somebody else play if there is only about 30 seconds of noteworthy content.
    Also, when sharing battle, the ability to just see the score board at the end to view damage/fixing dealt and stars.

12. Snapshot

Snapshot Well-Known Member

As I understand it, it's from your all-time career high.

13. Miku Da Yo 39

Miku Da Yo 39 Well-Known Member

Number one most desired feature I want is First Person Replays. I want to be able to see how I am leading my shots. I cannot see this from the current 3rd person view :mad:

PastelPiku and Counttitan like this.
  14. zhinji

zhinji Member

A summary of weapons load out. Copy paste player tags so ita easy to search .

PastelPiku likes this.
  15. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    I think there should be a feature where you can trade literally anything ( in-game) with guild members and/or friends, including but not limited to: exp, pearls, crew member levels ( including the EXP, would be useful for those who don't use that crew member) and everything else.

zhinji likes this.
  16. Miku Da Yo 39

Miku Da Yo 39 Well-Known Member

Yes if they do this, they should charge 1000$ to download the game because there will no longer be any in app purchases

PastelPiku likes this.
  17. c3n3

c3n3 Well-Known Member

Put commas on guild quest numbers

18. Rango8

Rango8 Well-Known Member

I think there should be achievements for battle highlights or at the very least I’d like a counter. Secondly I would appreciate it if they were hidden until you got the highlight. It’s always exciting to get a new one I didn’t know was out there but at the same time I would like to know how many team bbqs I’ve gotten

19. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Awesome suggestion! It's really hard to count the digits manually.

WestKach1p likes this.
  20. PastelPiku

Security
    Instead of dots on the minimap, could players be displayed as arrows/triangles so we know which way their ships are facing?

WestKach1p likes this.