1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Voice Adjusting the sails

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by The Grim Repair, 22 Nov 2017.

1. christian angulo ayala

christian angulo ayala New Member

[QUOTE = "Bananas, post: 100357, member: 89"] Si usas la misma cuenta de Google, reproduce los podes recupera el progreso sin problemas. Lo mismo si sincronizas el juego con tu cuenta Facebook. [/ QUOTE]
    Bueno si y no (de lo de Facebook)
    Déjame decirte qtengo un nuevo celular y cuando instale battle bay y lo asocie a mi facebook para entrar con mi cuenta que estoy esperando me ayuden a recuperar, resultados que no me dejo y es más ayer postee por que me ayudarán a recuperar mi cuenta, se los dije a los miembros

Last edited: 14 Feb 2018
  2. Yadriel

Yadriel New Member

What if you can sell materials like power cells

3. Yadriel

Yadriel New Member

Increase graphic settings to really high-really low also

4. sailor0703

sailor0703 New Member

I like both of these ideas themselves. What I really want to see, though, is an ability to sell stuff for sugar. Especially perhaps things like parts and power cells. I currently have over 10000 parts of each common and uncommon, while never having enough of higher colors. And the power cells, I have quite a few of those as well. Especially since I automatically scrap ANYTHING common or uncommon, as I already have rare or epic versions of almost everything(only thing I'm looking for yet is Overboost in rare or epic). I almost never have enough sugar, though. I really want to see a way to sell/obtain more sugar.
    Edit: Also, an ability to get sugar for gold, or possibly vice versa would be nice. And/or getting sugar from scrapping items, especially ones leveled. And I just realized this might belong in another thread/it's own thread.

Last edited: 16 Feb 2018
    Bananas likes this.
  5. eviljon

eviljon New Member

- breakdown of damage by weapon for each match
    - overall record in profile - win/loss/draw
    - consolidate same items into one inventory slot with 2x,3x, etc. indicator. When dragged to a boat, just move 1 of them.
    - allow more than 2 per guild to fleet together.

WestKach1p and PastelPiku like this.
  6. eviljon

eviljon New Member

Add melee weapons. I’m guessing this will be deleted but I want a chainsaw. Battle Bots meets Battle Bay.

WestKach1p likes this.
  7. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    But the twin carronades lol

8. Rez Messing

Rez Messing Active Member

Ne’er-do-well
    The ability to send a “thumbs up” to an individual player to show appreciation for their efforts in a specific battle. Perhaps something that you could do in the battle log that would show up in their battle log as well.

PastelPiku likes this.
  9. PastelPiku

Security
    Love the idea, seems like a popular idea as well. I think it should be possible to do it right after the match, without having to visit the battle log, and the other player gets notified in the harbor. Our statistics (games completed, games won, etc) should show how many "thumbs up" we've gotten in total. I think we should call it something else, though, thumbs seem too Facebook-like. Maybe fame? Idk either, but thumbs up is too bland.

WestKach1p and Rez Messing like this.
  10. Rez Messing

Ne’er-do-well
    I’m just the “idea” guy. Someone else can work out the details. :D

PastelPiku likes this.
  11. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

Definitely fix the mmr system i get mk5s in my battles when im a mk 3 at 500 infamy, i know its been said b4 but infamy limits on mks of ships? so i stop getting flogged into noodles

also a new weapon idea: minigun
    - shoots 15-20 bullets super fast, takes time to rev up the gun, each bullet doing medium dmg and close to med range, but straight shots not arc...?

WestKach1p likes this.
  12. PastelPiku

Security
    Mk5 at 500 infamy is pretty low... but I knew someone who was a mk5 at like 500 infamy. Knew him in person. His reasons were somewhere between "My phone sucks" and "I suck" and I assume this applies to most of those mk5s you're encountering.

Riddlerpaji and R4Z0R like this.
  13. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

yeah ik its low, coz i keep losing...or either that i suck idk which but its so frustrating to lose 16 battles in a row
    i mean i dont think im that bad idk wht do u guys think

devs pls consider my new weapon idea it wld be cool and refreshing to get new items

Attached Files:

14. PastelPiku

Security
    Dear lord that example is brutal. Your only mk5 was a fixer (1 weapon) and their team had 2 mk5 shooters (10 weapons) not to mention 2 fixers. And to add insult to injury, you guys had a mk1.

Edit: wait, you won, though LOL

15. GigaBeard

GigaBeard Member

Proposed improvement: A quick way to share a link to a player's profile with another player.
    This would be for the purpose of scouting/evaluating players for consideration for guild requests/invites. Unless I'm missing something, the only way to do this is write down the player's id and then type it by hand. This is a probably a small thing in the grand scheme of things, but just thought I'd mention it since it would be helpful.

16. GigaBeard

GigaBeard Member

When did the time limit get added to redeeming stars in the store? It feels like I'm being penalized for earning too many stars by doing well in matches (and playing the game a lot) once I reach the 75 star max.

17. Kelvs599

Kelvs599 Member

It appears to have been here since before the game was globally released.

18. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    I think that we should be able to sell any item for gold, and parts and power cells for sugar. Or the other way around

19. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    And be able to sell ships that we don't use.

20. Rez Messing

Ne’er-do-well
    I’ve been playing for about 6 months and it’s always been there.