1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Voice Adjusting the sails

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by The Grim Repair, 22 Nov 2017.

1. TheEpicWarlord

TheEpicWarlord Active Member

maybe you could put like a favorite on a friend so you could find them easily.

2. TheEpicWarlord

But then you can't make the excuse your in a fleet when you do not want to fleet.

Tmfh67401 and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  3. TheEpicWarlord

Another option is there could be medals which could be awarded by leader or officers as well as medals for time in the guild or amount of trophies earned in your guild. Somebody else said this but it would be super cool to see what date a member was last online.

4. Tmfh67401

Tmfh67401 Member

This may not be possible but some kind of translation program for chat with guild mates from other contries.

5. Eeyore

Eeyore Well-Known Member

Simple thing that doesn’t have yet:

After a match you can’t watch your replay. You can share on guild chat,other social media, or have to access your battle log/shared replay to see it. Just add a “view replay” right after the end of the match on the score board.

The Grim Repair and Tmfh67401 like this.
  6. SlAyEr

SlAyEr Active Member

Please read the post of repair again..

7. tonberryking98

tonberryking98 Active Member

I spent the majority of a match on the capture point (accidently driving off when it was 20% might as well add and starting over) and got it to 83% where my allies won the battle for me in a complete 4v5. I ended up with no rewards that round. Is that fair? What if me being on point caused panic across the map for the enemy team.

8. Digvijay Sambyal

Digvijay Sambyal New Member

Yeah. Thats really necessary since most of the guild members remain away and take free tokens. That would be great. :)

The Otherguy likes this.
  9. tonberryking98

tonberryking98 Active Member

Just found the biggest problem in the game: the end of Guild Rivalries and Rank Seasons are not in sync

10. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

@The Grim Repair
    New update looks good.
    Except now with enforcer and fixer getting a buff.
    Developers have missed helping defender.
    Defender out of all the boats on the bay is the most limited in choices. The only way a defender can be close to competitive is thru max shields or some bandage.

Please buff defender turret and turn radius by 5 to 7 percent.

Meta data will prove out that defender will be the most un used ship after this latest.

Please show some defender love

11. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

Duly noted ;)

12. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

give a mortar buff or start using these kind of bonuses for using irregular items on ships that u would not normally see them on.

13. Anish Mirza

Anish Mirza New Member

Please add warning screen when promoting guild members. Cause I promoted someone as a guild leader by mistake. He promoted me back again but if not then that could be a serious matter for me. There should be warning screen like scrap.

The Otherguy and The Grim Repair like this.
  14. Mr.FixIt.Nsk

Mr.FixIt.Nsk Member

may be worth adding the opportunity to make a reduction in the brand of the ship?

for example, to make from enforcer mk2 to get mk3 is 420k, if mk3 is not poisoned, you pay again 420k and you get mk1.
    Like a wipe for ship.
    Or maybe pay 100... 200 pearls

Last edited: 21 Dec 2017
    Lightning sword likes this.
  15. Fixer sa Recto

Fixer sa Recto Well-Known Member

I suggest there be a self destruct button for all ship. Once triggered there will be a countdown around 5s or so. Ship will explode and die damaging in aoe with half of the remaining hp. Once self destruct is activated ship will no longer receive heal including bandages. Self destruct will be visible to unfriends for the ship will pulse red. You can cancel self destruct by pressing the button again but will reset coundown. :p i think it should have at least 1min cooldown before it can be activated.

The Otherguy likes this.
  16. Fixer sa Recto

Fixer sa Recto Well-Known Member

Suggest for kill numbers to be displayed at bottom of ship icon in real time during match :cool:

The Grim Repair likes this.
  17. The Grim Repair

Heya - to keep this thread clean so devs can easily gather the kind of feedback it was meant for I will do a little sweep now.

Please move other discussions elsewhere - keep it friendly and constructive as always :)

The Otherguy likes this.
  18. The Grim Repair

This is really not a “small” improvement - please suggest it separately or check for existing threads. This would be a huge addition to the game and probably not feasible.

The Otherguy likes this.
  19. The Grim Repair

Not the intention of gathering “small quality of life improvements” for the game in this thread. Please add your feedback to the Update 2.7 announcement thread. Bare in mind please that - for and update improvements - there are always limits on what devs work on. It’s not possible to improve “everything”. But we work on smaller and bigger things each update :)

The Otherguy likes this.
  20. The Grim Repair

That’s not a small improvement either ^^
    Balance changes come with testing and looking at how a change behaves together with other weapons / game experiences - please keep the suggestions in this thread simple and share others on new or existing ship/weapon improvements threads :)

The Otherguy and vis1234567899 like this.