1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Voice Adjusting the sails

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by The Grim Repair, 22 Nov 2017.

1. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Bolt+ shield is also a tanky enforcer combo.
    That idea is just bad.

Shields are SUPPOSED to absorb damage, and how will mk6s even survive that nerf?

Give better ideas m8, reducing top speed for speeder won't do a thing, unless you make it 1.5 at top levels or something, which will just kill speeder.

Rumpelstiltskin and tarkania like this.
  2. TheAntiSnipe

I think somebody forgot the whole point of this thread. I'll just leave this here.

Rumpelstiltskin and Tmfh67401 like this.
  3. TTrain

TTrain Member

OMG Yess please! I have been saying and wanting this from the very start!!! This would be amazing!!!

I think this would fall under quality of life, but...

• If after the match where you see everyone's damage you could also see how much damage/healing each specific weapon or item that you have equipped did. It would be extremely helpful and useful in seeing what you are best with and help put together the best load out for your ship!

Even if this only showed up on the screen when you clicked on a specific battle in your Battle Log would be awesome!

I know I have a few more, I just can't remember them right now dagnabit!!! But hopefully I can and will be back once I do ;)

Rokstrmahesh and d_p air like this.
  4. Tmfh67401

Tmfh67401 Member

I dont always fleet but would be nice to know when you are battling with a person in friends list. Just an idea. Sorry if this has been mentioned.

5. devil's demon

devil's demon Member

Guild mail syatem to be able to to do announcement related guild or planning for wars strategy coz not every1 is online when we write msg and not everyone scroll down to see the msg

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  6. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

One more best Suggestion i hope...:
    Usually we see some floating ships on our team or enemies team..
    what If a person who got killed first can manage the floating ship..!
    That mean who are having bad connection and got disconnected or some thing else who r disconnected.
    Their ships should be controlled by first wrecked person from friends team, that is our team... so that it will be very good.
    any the wrecked person will play with the disconnected ship.

Epekka and El cactus like this.
  7. TheAntiSnipe

Not too bad. Think about it this way. You have a skill rating 1. You disconnect, and a player with a skill rating 10 walks over and pilots your ship, securing the win, without YOU having done anything. Is this fair?

Rumpelstiltskin likes this.
  8. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

My eyes! It burns! >__<;

TheAntiSnipe and Babablacksheep like this.
  9. Fixer sa Recto

Fixer sa Recto Well-Known Member

Kindly make it that there's a dialogue box whenever u will be using items with perks as upgrade materials. Seriously wasted most of my perks fitted in my extra items for saving inventory space. Cheers!
    @The Otherguy
    @The Grim Repair
    @CaffeinatedChris

Last edited: 15 Dec 2017
    The Otherguy and The Grim Repair like this.
  10. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

Heya - this is indeed an issue I understand is important - however, that is not what this thread was created for.
    This thread is about small game improvements like layout, usability, graphics etc. - no major items or features.

Scourge Argaen and The Otherguy like this.
  11. tonberryking98

tonberryking98 Active Member

For customizing controls, moving of the mini-map should be a feature. Personally id want to put it on the bottom of the screen. I believe there might be left-handed players that would like to put their items on the left side as well (?), maybe, but the map get covered in doing so.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  12. tonberryking98

tonberryking98 Active Member

Additional perk/ talent ideas: increase projectile size (bolts, cannons, mines), life steal, increase radius (pulse, tesla shield), increase splash radius (mortars, mine, grenade, torpedo)

Blue item ideas: something that'd increase acceleration/ deceleration rate

13. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

nice ideas, except increase mine size, that would make them easier to spot and therefore a negative :)
    Although on the flip side, shrinking a mine to the size of a golf ball and stashing it in the reeds would be awesome!

tonberryking98 likes this.
  14. TheAntiSnipe

For a turbo, that would be an enfo buff! Good idea m8

15. TheAntiSnipe

Directional shields are also something I was thinking of. Passive blue tesla wall. Works in only one direction that YOU select when you get it. Has 3000+ maxed out HP at leg t5. Denies any hits until it breaks, and looks like hexagons. And yes. Denies torps as well, but takes the full damage of the torp. Bypassable by tesla bolt, railgun, carro and frost. If you shoot a flared shielded opponent, it does the full burn perked damage to the shield. Will make orientation and engagement control more of a priority. Twoslot blue.

Rumpelstiltskin and El cactus like this.
  16. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

I'd love to be able to move the place where our team communication shows up during the battle. Sometimes my finger covers it and I do not see there's a teammate asking for help :(

The Grim Repair and Mr.FixIt.Nsk like this.
  17. llr

llr New Member

Hello,

I haven't been able to read all the suggestions, but I don't think that two requests harm in this instance!

I play a different game as well as Battle Bay. One of the things introduced in the game was a "pin" function for chat. This allows a leader (or another person with a title) to 'sticky' a note to appear at the top of chat. It also sends a notification to peoples device, "XXX has pinned a message in chat."

I think that, with the introduction of the guild quests, this would be really handy to issue an instruction to the group to work on xxx quest. or even a message such as "well done!" or "Merry Christmas!"

When introduced in the other game it seemed like a trivial thing, but it really transformed the way that we worked together on the group aspect. I'm in a guild where a lot of us came from the other guild and its not uncommon to see "I wish I could pin that message!"

The other things that I would like are

1) the notification "XXX has killed XXX " and other such notifications to be either moved upward on the screen. It is incredibly annoying when you cannot see the target. Yes, often you have a green target circle, but as you get higher in infamy you need to be able to throw things like grenades to where the enemy is going rather than directly on target.
    2) and option to turn off such notifications (ideally you can select which ones)
    3) often i get multiple notifications ( or seem to) for the same shot, eg mortar. "Long shot" "Bullseye" and "overkill", if these could appear all at the same time in a row that would be much better than appearing one after another
    4) The targeting is really annoying me. Currently when targeting the enemy I experience the following problems. The target switches automatically from the nice green target direct in my line of sight..... to another target behind a rock and i have no mortar or that is completely out of distance for my weapon. I CAN press the button and to select a target, but often this goes and chooses other targets that are also out of range, or in a couple of instances ( I have no idea why) it has turned away from any target., in any case, I often need to scroll through a few of them, susually meaning I am dead :(. It would be great if you can improve this by making sure it only switches to targets that you can hit with the weapon you currently have selected. (I'm not sure if this is a recent problem as I used to click that button when my target was green and it would automatically lock onto that target)
    5) I know that people have been saying about the size of the buttons, but on my phone the command button and the bottom button are too close together. What I would like is an ability to reduce the size of the button myself. These can be fixed by you, but I would have the option of "normal" - which is as it is now - "smaller" which only needs to be a bit smaller or "Tiny"

The Grim Repair likes this.
  18. kurdish bndo

kurdish bndo Active Member

Devs can not add more options it will be so big and "help" mean protect

19. kurdish bndo

kurdish bndo Active Member

• I thinkit will be a small big idea if we can add 5 replay to our account and everyone can see it if he see the account profile
    • And a pop-up message by the leader when someone enter a new guild

Tmfh67401 likes this.
  20. SlAyEr

SlAyEr Active Member

Gud idea but
    We aren't playing CS:GO bro..
    Its battle bay :eek::eek::eek:
    Nd someone with skill or say floating ship with gud weapons..can prove game changer.. not fair :mad::mad::mad: