1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Voice Adjusting the sails

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by The Grim Repair, 22 Nov 2017.

1. WaveMaker

WaveMaker Active Member

How about adding a banking system where I can deposit gold or sugar and earn a small percentage in interest while away from battle :D

2. Mr.FixIt.Nsk

Mr.FixIt.Nsk Member

like an idea
    I think all the fixers will be happy if they are not as defenseless as they are now.
    It would be good if the "repair box" and the "repair bolt" deal the same damage to the enemies as they restore to their team members.

TheAntiSnipe and Sandra baldwin like this.
  3. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Bolt, no. Box, nice. Bolt would be an OP weapon.

4. Mr.FixIt.Nsk

Mr.FixIt.Nsk Member

OP?
    ower powered?
    maybe...
    2/3 to damage or 1/2? somthing like "sniper cannon"

Rumpelstiltskin likes this.
  5. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Think about it this way. At mk6, fixers will be capable of equipping five cannons. Three of these cannons will have infinite damage, heal teammates and will also be able to remove debuffs from teammates. Too much to handle.

The box idea is not bad either. But it isn't logical(relatively logical lol).

Rumpelstiltskin likes this.
  6. Disguised

Disguised Well-Known Member

Well, enemies can pick up boxes without any consequences. Some fixers put mines into their boxes, but most fixers don't even use mines, so how about when a player picks up an enemy box they get damaged for half of the box's healing.

Epekka and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  7. Mr.FixIt.Nsk

Mr.FixIt.Nsk Member

Of course, the idea requires thinking and weighing, especially with respect to high levels of players.
    my player is too young to look so far.

8. FirnenAhead

FirnenAhead Well-Known Member

Hi @The Grim Repair

I'm sure you and the other devs are working on some of the ideas here exposed. Could we get any information of the date or content of a new update?

Thanks!

YerJokinArnYer likes this.
  9. Mr.FixIt.Nsk

Mr.FixIt.Nsk Member

You need to be able to see which members of the guild are online, and the opportunity to create a group battle with them without the addition of friends to each of the members of the guild.

Fiorell likes this.
  10. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    More and more often, I've found myself trying to communicate with a specific player. Currently, there is no good way. So, how about a way to say a players name? Maybe tap on their name up on the top of the screen? Something.
    The symbol above the ship would look like [​IMG]
    So you could say "ActiveImpala" "Help LimpingOkapi" or "WaywardStranger" "Together!"

11. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Yes this would be useful.
    The other day a friendly was off for the kamikaze, I wanted to tell him to stay together.
    So I hold my finger on together, waited for the extended menu and slid to his name for the "Player XYZ, Together" instruction.
    Instead it told the rest of the team to follow Kamikaze Kid, #FAIL

12. Tirth2_

Tirth2_ Well-Known Member

I had a lot to say about the Explosive Cannon- Flare Gun combo too!

Basically , when we consider 2 elements fire and frost, needing down one will make another OP(results are in front of us after the frost nerf).

What I want is that, just like the frost is removed as soon as a hit lands on enemy, in a similar way, the burning effect should also be removed as soon as a hit lands on the ship!

Exactly the same mechanic as frost!

This will ensure balancing for sure!!!

13. Charlotte Douche

Charlotte Douche Well-Known Member

Can ya move KILL FEEDS some where else ?

Epekka likes this.
  14. Scourge Argaen

Scourge Argaen Well-Known Member

A suggestion for another wee trophy like you get during the course of the match.

Full House - Defeat the unfriendlies without losing a single ship.

The Otherguy and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  15. Fixer sa Recto

Fixer sa Recto Well-Known Member

make it that we can send private message anyone not only friends. there is always the block button. :D

16. SlAyEr

SlAyEr Active Member

Time constraint.
    In that nick of time when we r trying to find the other one..we may be dead coz we were wide open

17. tarkania

tarkania New Member

- change capitain skill tree for tesla bolt and tesla shield. we must choose one of them in a lvl.
    actualy we can up both and use them at maximum skill .

- tesla bolt with 16s time for top player ... more than the reload time..

- tesla shield. when the shield is broken , the ship must take the damage above the shield point .
    or make the stun more than 4s that is very very low and no effect ..

- change the skill tree for repair bolt , the only item usefull against stun or freeze
    actually fixer loose 8% hp if choosing those skill for bolt.

- reduce speed for speeder because they have more benefit than other on the lagging problem.
    or up the size of the ship or reduce boost effect...
    only reason that speeder always in top 10 . or resolve lagging but know that is not possible with american player and europe player
    on a same battle.

waiting fleet of 5 battle but you can adjust these examples in waiting .

- create new weapons and defense item only available by activity point for have more players .
    less powerfull than legandary or lvl50 epic of course . but usefull for playing any ship with minimum powered item
    and be usefull for win the battle..

tarkania

18. tarkania

tarkania New Member

just reduce a little the perk epic bonus for burning ship that is actualy at 12%.
    so 48% bonus with four perk on a epic gun.

19. FirnenAhead

FirnenAhead Well-Known Member

NO.

The Grim Repair and A55A51N like this.
  20. Mr.FixIt.Nsk

Mr.FixIt.Nsk Member

Fixer often gets a few stars for the battle. Because of what they often have to play for the shooters to somehow get the stars. (I also do it myself, unfortunately)
    Very often I see fixtures using a duck tape and trying to shoot more than repair comrades.

I propose to make for the fixers two additional awards: "professional repairman" and "lifeguard of the highest category!".

"Professional repairman" will give a +1 star to the fixer provided that the fixer fixes all team members, and each for 300 HP or more.

"Rescuer of the highest level!" will give a +2 star to the fixture provided that the fixture has repaired all the team members, and everyone for 500 HP or more, and also no crew member was killed.

Well, or some options, depending on the balance of the game, perhaps even on the level of the fixture or its military glory.
    So the fixers will really get the stars for their work, and will start to heal their team.