1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Add trophies contribution statistic to player profile

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by nickatorit, 7 Nov 2018.

1. nickatorit

nickatorit Member

Pls consider to add trophies rivalry contribution to player profile , for guild invitations it is crucial to know that and it will make some players feeling more valuable. Now it is only secret "guild" information.
    Add to player profile:
    a) Last Rivalvary Trophies + all time TOP Rivalvary Trophies
    b) Last 3 Rivalvary avaregy Trophies + all time TOP Rivalvary Trophies

Last edited: 8 Nov 2018
    Ol' Rusty, XQT, T rx and 2 others like this.
  2. nickatorit

nickatorit Member

Something like that, sorry for my poor graphic skills :p The name could be: Season trophies or Guild Contribution etc...

[​IMG]

Last edited: 8 Nov 2018
    Ol' Rusty and Senniji like this.
  3. Senniji

Senniji New Member

Yeah, I want to show to the world that even if I'm a beginner I do more than 15k contribution per day! I'm with you! I want my average contribution for the last 2 or 3 weeks to be in my profile!

4. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Good idea! +1!

5. •Døห_Kเllër•

•Døห_Kเllër• Member

EuThis will show the true value of a player as there are new players who do a lot more than old players.

6. nickatorit

nickatorit Member

Exactly, a lot of times guilds except easily 4k player, then he doing few k contribution compare to 1k player which is doing 200k contribution..

7. •Døห_Kเllër•

•Døห_Kเllër• Member

It will improve the way of recruiting, because with this only the ones that really play gave put in a great guild.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  8. T rx

T rx New Member

Yes it will be very helpful

9. antarbou

antarbou Member

Good idea Yes, so good games can get good Guild and Guild too

10. nickatorit

nickatorit Member

And also players with low number of played games will have chance to be accepted to good guild.. now there is no chance.. someone can have 5k games played but in really short time so can be better asset for guild than guy with 30k games.. and sleeping.. o_O

Ol' Rusty and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  11. Nicolas

Nicolas Well-Known Member

Very bad idea
    There are many more important stats that should be added to profiles instead of some factors that depends on guild activity.

12. nickatorit

nickatorit Member

whole week we are working on guild quests, waiting for rewards.. kicking accepting people based on their contribution.. what is more important pls? :)

13. Ol' Rusty

Ol' Rusty Active Member

Hahaha bad idea because there are other things to add.. Logic 101

Aether_Zero likes this.
  14. Nicolas

15. Nicolas

It's simply bad idea because there's no space for similar minor things in profiles. Check the link above to see more important details that should be visible in the profile.

16. nickatorit

nickatorit Member

Actually your post there is really good and you had to spent a lot of time because of that. Good job!

But most of them looks really minor to me or nice to have compare to Trophies contribution info.. There are two main quests every week, the infamy one and the rivalvary. We can see all about infamy but nothing about guild in personal info. Even it is something what most of players focus. And the reason is that this information should be main key for accepting or not accepting people to guild. Not highest infamy ever or another statistics.. And I believe most of the people would agree with me.

17. •Døห_Kเllër•

•Døห_Kเllër• Member

Nicolas likes this.
  18. •Døห_Kเllër•

•Døห_Kเllër• Member

19. Nicolas

Everything about guilds should be only visible in guilds. For example instead of adding trophies to player profile, you can just make last rivalry contributions table visible in guilds.

20. nickatorit

nickatorit Member

Yeah it could be visible, but it is like trade mark, reward, that if you spent some week so many time to be highest contributor and win guild rivalvary, everyone will see it. For me much more important information than game played, infamy, k/d etc.. But we can agree that you disagree :) but fortunately most people agree with me.