1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Ad issues in game

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Kelemvor, 31 Aug 2017.

1. Rawpunzel

Rawpunzel New Member

Hi, i got a Reputation 2468. I won the fight and used the New (Green) next Match Button. In the Pre-list before the fight starts displayed 2492 Reputation. I lost the match and was back onto 2468. Now i missed the 2492 Reputation in my Saisonlist. Happen Two Times Now.... The "inbetween-reputation" will Not shown

2. BishopGT

BishopGT New Member

PLEASE get rid of this new ‘Fastlane’ game ad. The sound keeps playing after the ad is over and after I hit the X to close it. The only way to make it stop is to completely close the game and relaunch it.

BishopGT, on iOS

3. Chrystal

Chrystal New Member

This issue is still happening to me all the time but most of the time the ad doesn't finish before it whites our, then I lose all points and rewards from the battle. Not a happy Chappy about this, I have tried to contact Rovno quite a few times for a fix, I'm getting out of this game if not fixed. Pity it's was a favourite.

Jamel H. likes this.
  4. Chrystal

Chrystal New Member

I'm having problems with all ads, but this new one Google is straight to black. Within seconds of start.

5. Chrystal

Chrystal New Member

Google ad is black screening witching 2 seconds

6. Kelemvor

Kelemvor Member

So is this being worked on? It shows me an ad after a battle, I set my phone down to wash my hands. The ad is done when I'm done so I tap the X and the screen goes black. Is it even being researched or does Rovio just not care? Sure seems to be a lot of app developers these days who don't care about fixing bugs with their software.

7. Efroid

Efroid New Member

Hi, this is happening to me with the Yathzee add.

8. Mad_Bulls_007

Mad_Bulls_007 Well-Known Member

Screenshot_20180322-233948.jpg This is happening again after the 2.9 update. I thought it was fixed, but now again I have to loose valuable resources:( please fix it ASAP. Ty:)

9. Super Speeder 0

Super Speeder 0 Member

I do not watch adds in my 1st acc but yes i watch in my 2nd and it never happened (this is quite quear)

10. A55A51N

A55A51N Well-Known Member

Student
    This has happened to me too, they found the issue but a few other people have had that one

11. Chrystal

Chrystal New Member

This is happening to me all the time. I'm pissed with these ads cutting out seconds after they start and I have to delete the screen then reboot the game. Only to lose my kills and points especially to do with my quests.

12. Chrystal

Chrystal New Member

Ads again
    I played 4 battles today earned 6 stars my quests say 3, can't even name the
    ads for you as they go to black straight away.
    Love the game but so annoyed with ads, have to restart the game 9 out of 10 times I play, not a good system.
    Felling ripped of all the time.

13. Chrystal

Chrystal New Member

I have just played 2 days battles, my quest is stars, I have earned 17 over 2 days and my quest says 11, I'm being ripped off by these ads that keep failing to do anything, I don't even get to watch most of them as they go black straight away, or they go to the end then white out the screen then I have to reload the game, this issue is really pissing me off. I have talked to support 4 times and they keep telling me to go here to this forum, that's no way to run support, do Rovio even monitor these forums.
    Rovio needs to fix this bug soon or I'm leaving one of the best games I have played.
    My reviews will not be kind.

14. Chrystal

Chrystal New Member

Still having issues with ads, specifically Google, they either black out the screen straight away or they go for a few seconds the black out, I know it's. Google due to the learn more box in the bottom right corner before they black out.
    Please fix this issue , I'm sick of having to delete then restart the game all the time.

15. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
  16. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

Got a pirates of Caribbean ad that keeps playing music into my next game, gotta close game to stop the music

17. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

They do, but I have been complaining directly to them about certain bugs, but the bugs are still here after 5 months. No priority I guess some of them. They can just do so much and I think some older devices are to blame as well.

Last edited: 10 May 2018
  18. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

I cannot watch 70% of the ads at all, screen turns black. So, I have to restart the game and try again.

Have missed a lot of parts, gold, sugar and pearls that way.

19. Cryix

Cryix Well-Known Member

LOL....i don't watch ads :p

Flint and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  20. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

That is so sad for the people who make them ;)

Cryix likes this.