1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Ad issues in game

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Kelemvor, 31 Aug 2017.

1. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

You catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

2. Carnistix

Carnistix New Member

Tried honey, didn't work, they ignored it. This trash is getting ridiculous, just had an ad for jigsaw puzzle (most likely from adchoices) that would not close. End of the ad the screen went dead, x would not work and the download button didn't work. Had to reboot the game to get out of it. I'm just glad I'm not paying for this.

3. beobungbudigital

beobungbudigital New Member

I'm level 38 but after the latest update, my boat is level 6 but HP and Dam are not as strong as another user level 47 as boat level 6. When entering the match I want to be more fair....i can't beat user much higher level.

4. Flavio

Flavio New Member

I have earned a lot of New ship pieces in challenges that I am playing but this pieces are not being added in the total amount of pieces that I need to buy one of the New ships. Could you check this issue and make the pieces that I earned and are not reflected in my account yet? #PGXNNKYQ thanks

5. Breezi

Breezi New Member

Fix the ad issue I played the event for the past 3 days and Everytime I go to click the damn ad to multiply my earnings it kicks out to the splash screen and no rewards.

6. Atmo

Atmo Member

Ok, Lords the of Battle Bay, or whomever you have to pray to to get something done! Here it is months later and I'm still losing a butt load of bonus points fron the cheapa** ads from AdChoices and AdColony that keep locking the program up! Which ads you ask? ALL OF THEM! I would think they'd be held to the same standards of compatibility as the other high quality ads that I have zero trouble with.
    Besides losing all my bonus points, I have to restart the program to get out of it. If I'm fleeting with someone, they think I've ditched them before the game gets restarted and back on line. SO? Are you guys gonna do anything about it? If not, please tell me so I can stop bugging you about it. Thanks for all your help so far......... Not!

7. Atmo

Atmo Member

Gee, Rovio. I apologize. In my previous post I got a little sarcastic. I must have made you mad cause now all the ads are locking me up.

8. GigaBeard

GigaBeard Member

Ads for products/apps without a mute button will never get my business. I listen to podcasts and music almost always while playing the game. Audio playing on top of that is a horrible user experience.

Please require all ad platforms to include a mute button if there's sound. Thank you

envylife and Mad_Bulls_007 like this.
  9. Venom

Venom Member

Buy VIP

10. Silverchris

Silverchris Active Member

Goes to show how little devs really care about f2p players, adverts been playing up for a year and a half and nothing been done to fix it. The adverts locking up or crashing game is a dev issue as it doesn’t happen in other games that feature the same adverts.

I now don’t watch adverts and have cancelled my vip in protest to devs lack of action to many issues in game(blaming us for lag for weapons not hit when my guild tested it and watched from both shooters and targets point of view and both showed shot hitting but not damaging, are devs saying both players have lag at same time? lol