1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Ad issues in game

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Kelemvor, 31 Aug 2017.

1. Atmo

Atmo Member

Still happening with iPad. You can keep saying "android only" if you want but I have latest version iOS game on iPad 3 and still locking up.

2. Miika

Miika Game Lead

The issue discussed previously was something very specific, which only happened on Android.

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  3. Atmo

Atmo Member

Ok, I think I understand. They have more than one issue with ads.

4. +++++++++++(plus)

+++++++++++(plus) New Member

Game is crashing... sometimes end of every single matches

5. Atmo

Atmo Member

Ads still locking up ipad

6. Atmo

Atmo Member

Missing lot of gold from ads still crashing

7. Ser Tomaz

Ser Tomaz Active Member

my 2 reports was ignored, now your game restarted when I clicking ad AGAIN. These 2 recent updates are the worst n should be named: More BUGS.

8. bora

bora New Member

I think it is not a bug. This looks like a pay & play issue. Rovio wants us buy VIP. This game has so much fans that Rovio can make good profit

9. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

Would Rovio like us all to buy VIP? Of course. Any business would like to increase its revenue.
    Are Rovio deliberately putting bugs into the game? Of course not.
    You do realise that making such serious allegations is potentially libellous and could result in Rovio suing you?

10. bora

bora New Member

I did not say Rovio intentionally adding bug to the game. Rovio is making game impossible to play without buying VIP. Their strategy is so effective that I bought monthly VIP at the first day of this new strategy. Rovio can sue me in order to pay your salary

11. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

No, you didn’t directly say the words, but you strongly implied it.
    And don’t you think it’s petty of you to try to say I must be a Rovio employee to call you out on your ridiculous post. Many of us here care enough about the game to challenge blatant lies when we see them.

Bradley Thorinsson likes this.
  12. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

Never spent a dime on game and had zero issues with it. Ad bug was throughout adroid platform but it was resolved after the mentioned update, no issue since then. I don't know what you're talking about.

13. bora

bora New Member

Ask Rovio, how many players bought VIP after this so called "BUG" issue came front. I know from my self because i bought VIP. Also you could realize that buying monthly VIP makes you a subscriber until you cancel your subscription İF you ever Tried to buy VIP

14. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

Again, by saying ‘so called bug’ you are continuing to spread your ridiculous claim that the bug was a deliberate act by Rovio to make money.
    It was not a ‘so called bug’, it was a bug. Stop spreading these claims you cannot substantiate.

IF Devs were so underhand that they were stooping to that level of dishonesty, they would have created a bug that affected IOS as well, but it was just Android. But such a policy would be shortsighted as over time it would drive away more players (and income) than could be gained. Your argument makes no sense.

Bradley Thorinsson likes this.
  15. Atmo

Atmo Member

Uh...... I run program on an iPad and 50% of the ads locked the program up, have to close out program and reopen, losing all bonus points.

16. Aquaholic

Aquaholic Active Member

Captain
    After the update I am still getting this bug. It doesn't even let me watch the ad, it just restarts the game.
    Android 4.3

17. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

Aquaholic likes this.
  18. Ser Tomaz

Ser Tomaz Active Member

Your game is now froze n blackout to me twice to day after ad, and yet no reward. Well done!!!

19. Atmo

Atmo Member

I went through support just as suggested. They told me to post on forum as developers monitor forum to see how many complaints they get on problems. It's kinda like kicking a dead mule trying to get it to get up and take another step! I don't think they want to acknowledge that they still have a problem with ads on iOS systems. I'm done.....

20. Ser Tomaz

Ser Tomaz Active Member

Is this bug fixing? I'm still getting black screen and frozen game after ads.