1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Active adults 1

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Sh@rp shooter, 28 Mar 2018.

1. Sh@rp shooter

Sh@rp shooter Active Member

We are the players from guild tuesday. We broke that guild to form a new one cuz our leader left the game and there are too many inactives that we need to get rid off. Now i must tell u that we need players who are around 2k infamy and active enough to get atleast 10k trophies. We as a guild are too strong as only 10 members in our guild are pulling 40 quests atleast per rivalry previously and now that we finally got rid of inactives......u get the idea.

PastelPiku likes this.
  2. Sh@rp shooter

Bump.....and i will keep bumping cuz i know most people watch from the recent tags only....

3. Sh@rp shooter

So i just saw how other guilds are using fancy words to attract players and thought i should too but lets just wait for some players who believe in playing hard rather than getting lured by fancy words.

PastelPiku likes this.
  4. Sh@rp shooter

Bump......almost time...

5. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Yea I agree. Being boring and lacking in flare is way better.

Fluid Bait likes this.
  6. Sh@rp shooter

I smell smoke.....

Fluid Bait likes this.
  7. Sh@rp shooter

Bump......we had 10 active members and we did 30 quests in our last rivalry....not to mention all other guilds are on 0 quests so we didnt force it and saved our boosts for this one....now our aim is 40+ quests and we have grown to 14 members so i am pretty sure its achievable.

8. Sh@rp shooter

Bump.....this rivalry was boring too with not much of a competition....nonetheless we did 40 quests with 15 members and i would really love to have some more actives to join....players should be above 2k infamy

9. Sh@rp shooter

Is there anyone left on forums who is 2k+ and guildless??

benguin8 likes this.
  10. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Dont think so bro, had more luck making friends in game chat haha

Fluid Bait likes this.
  11. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

You can also use the discord. Lots of players there. Global chat is prolly best though.

Fluid Bait likes this.
  12. Sh@rp shooter

Yeah i always keep an eye on global chat but the thing is its full of spam and needs time to filter through. Also most of people there are only noobs. But i am still trying and hope i would find someone on forums too.

13. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

which discord are you referring to?