1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Account ReSync Problem..

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Gipsy Danger Jaeger, 21 Jun 2017.

Tags:
  1. Gipsy Danger Jaeger

Gipsy Danger Jaeger Member

Hi Guys.. I've played this game for a while now..so far i liked it, SO to the problem NOW:
    I needed to update my android, so i did it.
    But then i lost my app's, But i was synced in with facebook before i did the update..
    I installed the game again.. but i was droped IN for an new account.. I gues the facebook sync is worthless..
    I'm sad cuz' i was so deep in the game, maybe R Tactical ( Gipsy Danger Jaeger ) for now will be only a Legend..
    If someone recognize this account (me), maybe means that we played together, I wish u Guys all, Luck ^_^
    If someone cand help me maybe to get back My " Jaeger ". That would be legendary..
    Thanks in advance, have a good day guys. " Love is when you get that fwukin critical hit " - Gipsy Danger Jaeger :)
    ( I apologize for my bad English.)