1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Account Issues

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by MlpUndertale, 18 Aug 2018.

1. MlpUndertale

MlpUndertale New Member

It's been a couple of years since I last played Battle Bay, it was on my Ios IPad, I had the game logged in via Game Center, but now I have a new Android phone and I want to move my progress from the iPad to my phone, unfortunately I only see Google Play log in instead of Game Center, of course there's Facebook but I don't know if it syncs, I have one account synced but can't access it so I'm thinking of using my current Facebook account to sync the game instead, but can it still sync with my fresh account since it has logged in to another account previously?

2. Nicolas

Nicolas Well-Known Member

Do u still have access to ur iPad?
    if yes follow these steps:
    • Open Battle Bay, and check if it's linked to Facebook
    if it's linked to Facebook:
    • Clear Battle Bay data on ur Android
    • Open Facebook, and go to linked games
    • Open Battle Bay from Facebook
    • u should be able to login to ur main account
    • link ur progress to Google Play Games
    (if u already linked the mini-account to Google Play Games then u might need to create a second Google account)
    (Disable automatically login from Google Play Games if u are automatically logging in to ur mini-account)

If it's not linked to Facebook:
    • Make sure that no other account is linked to Facebook too
    • Open Battle Bay on ur iPad and link it to Facebook
    • Follow the steps above
    (u can create a fake Facebook account, and link ur Battle Bay progress to it)

If u don't have access to ur iPad:
    • Check if ur main account is linked to Facebook (Try to login using Facebook on ur Android after u clear app data)
    • If it's not linked u should contact Rovio support they will help u to get ur progress back.

Mr. Joseph and ShipCrusherCz like this.
  3. MlpUndertale

MlpUndertale New Member

I do have access to my iPad, but I got a problem, how would I know if the game is synced, it didn't ask to sync my game although I logged into my Facebook, it didn't say anything or prompt me to sync the game, will it even sync my game once I log in through my phone, and if I do, do I still need to go through the the tutorial again? Here's my problem, I got hold of my iPad to discover that I still have my game progress there but I didn't link it to facebook so I linked it to an account, but I have no idea if I ever linked it to a new game before since its one of my two old accounts, I mean like I see the game in my Facebook account but how can I be sure that that account actually as my progress in it, but I'm going to try it out then see what happens.

4. MlpUndertale

MlpUndertale New Member

Okay, so I can't connect my account from Facebook, simply put when I download the game and press Play Game from Facebook it brings me nowhere, I started the game manually and still it starts the damn tutorial.

5. Nicolas

Do u have access to ur main account on iPad?
    If yes open Battle Bay/settings/account/
    u should be able to see if u linked ur main account to Facebook.

Mr. Joseph likes this.
  6. MlpUndertale

MlpUndertale New Member

Alright, I think I found the issue, I'm gonna try it from Facebook app instead of the website

7. MlpUndertale

MlpUndertale New Member

Fuck it, it doesn't work, still leads me to a app.adjust website bullshit

8. MlpUndertale

MlpUndertale New Member

Well that's gonna have to wait for two weeks, sigh, thanks anyways.

9. Nicolas

We can talk in private. Send me some screen shots, so I can be more helpful.

Mr. Joseph likes this.
  10. MlpUndertale

MlpUndertale New Member

Okay, I will after two weeks, cuz my iPad is gonna be sent for repairs.