1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Accidently scraped my epic blast cannon

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Danyal khan, 26 Jul 2017.

1. Danyal khan

Danyal khan Member

hey devs
    I accidentally scraped my level 18 epic blast cannon with rare perk on it.please please give it back please take all of my items and give me that back.i have spent lots of time upgrading it it was my main weapon.please do something devs

2. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Considering that it takes months, if not years, to complete epic items, this game absolutely needs stronger safeguards against accidental scrapping (and/or a means of undoing your mistake). If I accidently scapped one of my main items, I doubt I would keep playing.
    ---
    One easy solution would be to prevent scrapping of any item with a perk equipped. Stops perks from dissapearing & in most cases it will protect the items you have put the most work into also.

ThatOnion and 360NOSCOPE like this.
  3. Danyal khan

Danyal khan Member

Im almost crying bro i was so happy about my blast cannon and my focus was to max it.i have seen suggestions like urs before but devs does not care about us.they are not doing anything to prevent this from happening.today is bad day for me i cant believe this happend to me