1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

about Mines: yours or theirs ?

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by SaM, 29 May 2017.

1. SaM

SaM New Member

hi guys, I want to ask about Mines:
    if both teams "your team and their team" have mines, and mines are everywhere in the map, and you found a mine in front of you, is their a way to know by looking at that mine if it is yours or theirs? I mean to know if it is safe to pass throw it or not ???
    btw I'm level 25 right now and this question always comes to my mind. appreciate any answer :)

2. XGF

XGF Member

You can't know that because they have the same color,unless you got good memory

3. TheRedSpeeder

TheRedSpeeder Well-Known Member

There's no way to say which team's mine it is and that is the point of it so you can't just go there like "hey this is our mine so it's safe". Mines being unidentified is the key of mine usage so to say :)

Good memory doesn't even help if enemy team throws a mine right on your mine or replaces yours after it detonates itself after certain time limit (yes, mines has time limits as well and will blow up by themselves if not run into them)

SaM likes this.