1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

About done

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by KATZ, 8 Feb 2019.

1. KATZ

KATZ New Member

If I can't control my boat ,I can't win. If I can't control my fire button,I can't win. If my sight would work right I might win. When my boat suddenly loses half speed I get killed even quicker . Seems like beings I can't win , I might just spend some money to get the things the computer thinks that I should have to pay for. It's slow enough as it is , but this scrap makes it a LOT slower to get currency to acquire the much needed items pieces. You know seems like if it was a bug it would happen all the time and not just when I'm in a battle. Buttons seem to work real good when nothing is at stake.
    Next update maybe you could take care of all of the previous so called bugs before you add more. I've been comparing hit points to. That's another issue .

2. Silverchris

Silverchris Active Member

Fat chance of bugs been fixed as this company seems fixated on new ways to part us with our money not realising that leaving game breaking bugs in place chases potential money spenders away( I for one used to spend money on this game but even cancelled my vip now due to the bugs mentioned by first post.