1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

a small nerf to Tesla shield

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Kurd1stan., 27 Aug 2018.

?

this idea is

1. good

9 vote(s)
    45.0%
  2. bad

9 vote(s)
    45.0%
  3. i can't vote , because I haven't logged in

2 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. Terry Morgan

Terry Morgan Well-Known Member

A level 40 leg grenade will not break a shield even with a leg damage perk. But you say an epic tesla shield isn't op??? Lame!

Turkett

SlayerofSergeants likes this.
  2. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

I don't know why I wasn't getting alert about this thread ,but anyway
    those who are saying 8.8s or 6.2 or 5.3 is too much then remember

you will get stunned for 8.8s only at maximum RG range (RG that deal very high damage and it isn't that easy to land at that range because of waves , and also it is at maxnRG range so probably you are far away from danger)

and for 6.2s(big Berta) :it is idk +2k damage +damage dealt to your team .

and 5.3 : c'mon it will stay there for +20s (you have removed a napalm that will force your team to stay away or move away from it (probably))

3. ZeroNegativo

ZeroNegativo Member

Grenade doesn't have to break shield, you just have to shoot near them. Then the fire will do the job for you.

4. ZeroNegativo

ZeroNegativo Member

Here's a lvl 50 epic tesla with all training on life point, one life perk and one special perk (life+duration). Compare it to the other weapon listed.
    A single flare can nullify both tesla, as it reload in half the time. And it is a one-slot weapon against the two slot tesla.

Attached Files:

ShipCrusherCz and PallabKumarS like this.
  5. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

doing that will just make it easier for them to get out of the radius ,

or he can make your grenade hit his sheild

6. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

That doesn't look right. You're missing trainings. Last time I calculated my Tesla shield. It went over 2k with all trainings and ideal perk combination.

SlayerofSergeants and Kurd1stan. like this.