1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

A short little story (fan fiction) Post yours too!

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by wreck your day, 5 Apr 2018.

1. wreck your day

wreck your day Well-Known Member

Enforcer! And future ultimate selfish fixer >:D
    The frosty wind blew by, bringing the freezing air from the north down to the bay. Violent waves crashed forcefully onto the crumbling icebergs, causing large chunks of ice to crash into the water. In this endless sea of blue and white, a measly dot of faded yellow stood out. A lone enforcer struggled on in the choppy waves, it's feeble electric engine straining to keep the ship going. It was the sole survivor of an invasion by an armanda of enemy battleships. The enforcer had only just escaped from it; the horrifying massacre, the inescapable torpedos, the appearance of a mysterious weapon, the dark fumes of countless shipwrecks, the humiliating loss of the Headquarters... all that had existed just a mere few hours ago is now gone.

The enforcer surreptitiously glanced around before disappearing into a hardly discernable slit in the ice. Towering walls of jagged ice lined both sides of the narrowing channel. It got so cramped that the enforcer could only just squeeze through with a few centimetres to spare. The passage eventually widened to reveal an enormous, barren cave. "At least those cut-throat maniacs haven't found this yet..." Just then, the enforcer heard a loud swoosh of the originally still water. Making use of its quick turret speed, it swiftly turned around. There was a lone shadowy figure, advancing, closer, and closer...

[Edit: removed 3rd paragraph and added a few sentences!]

Fun fact: I spent 3-4 hours writing these 2 paragraphs!

Last edited: 6 Apr 2018
  2. wreck your day

Nobody writes stories here on the forum? :(

3. PallabKumarS

PallabKumarS Active Member

Student
    Did u forget about harpo's thread......or haven't seen that yet...

4. wreck your day

But that's a movie script! It's a looooong story with tension, lots of possibilities and backstories! It's also kind of revolved around that one situation. This thread is just for those little moments of inspiration that motivate people to write little tales :)

5. PallabKumarS

Student
    But still i liked the first two paragraph.....it felt like something gonna happen.......third wasn't good...i am not good at writing story..so just reading...

6. wreck your day

I couldn't think of how to link! Maybe I should just remove the third paragraph entirely...

Anyone can choose whether to write or not, if you don't want to I'm perfectly fine with it! It's just that I'm surprised nobody here (so far) writes stories like me. Or perhaps I'm just that one weirdo who does that lol.

7. Bradley Thorinsson

Bradley Thorinsson Well-Known Member

Im studying right now..but I'll post a story here too :):):)

wreck your day and PallabKumarS like this.
  8. PallabKumarS

Student
    Why would u be weirdo....slowly think of something to add.....its good...

9. wreck your day

Just so you know, I'm not planning to make this a novel or movie script like Harpo's! I'll bore to death pondering over how to link up the stories, and what new stuff to add in :p

PallabKumarS likes this.
  10. Bradley Thorinsson

Bradley Thorinsson Well-Known Member

Let's make a "continued story",
    Where I'll post part of a story ..then someone else continues it with the same overall flow of the first part...and the 3rd continues it with the flow of the 2nd part, the 4th continues it with the flow of the 3rd. The fifth does so on...and so on and so on.

Okay so heres the first part:

The monstrous roar of the rumbling clouds shook through the bay, like the growl of a mountain avalanche. His breath came in raging gasps, as he glared at the sky, but his expectant gaze met nothing save for the hollowness of the world and the cold stars stared back: uncaring and harsh.

Lo! The night covered the day and sleep crept over him. The last thing he remembered before falling into his waking dreams was a glimpse of the high waves and astride them - in the distance - a formidable fleet of gigantic blue MARK-7
    Defenders, rushing to his rescue...

Edit: Just incase you were wondering, this took me 2 minutes think of:oops:

wreck your day likes this.
  11. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    "What is this place?!" Swift asked in wonder, "It's the perfect testing ground! Call Burnice, she needs to know how well her rudder needs to work."
    (Wayward Pains)