1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

A little tip that can help u.....i think

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Cryix, 22 Feb 2018.

1. Cryix

Cryix Well-Known Member

I think every fixer with mine and repair box launcher hides there mine in their boxes and the funny point is tht everyone wants to destroy the repair box of other team and eat mine bcz of thm.......i did solo kills from this.....I think this is a common trick tht much people knows

But i want to give another tip tht is tht if u r using mine in any ship and there is only 1 fixer in both teams {Combined}....thn if u spotted a repair box.....thn instead of breaking it.....hide a mine.....the fun part is tht if a speeder of rival gang comes with low health to take tht box......BoOOOoOoooOOm.........

Lol:D

2. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

It's awesome to place your mine inside your enemy's mine :D:D:D

3. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Got 3 epic mines very early on and scrapped them due to lack of space.
    Now I want a mine, haven't got even a rare in 5 months...

4. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

I feel your pain, I did the same but because I thought it was a horrible weapon. What a terrible mistake! :(

PastelPiku and Ash KOT like this.
  5. Snapshot

Snapshot Well-Known Member

Got 3 epic mines sitting in my inventory. I'm fairly certain I will never, ever use them since I prefer direct damage weapons but my rule is, "never scrap an epic".

*JAWS*, PallabKumarS and PastelPiku like this.
  6. Da Carronade King

Da Carronade King Well-Known Member

Seducer
    Mine, mine, that mine is mine.

PallabKumarS and PastelPiku like this.
  7. yellow flash

yellow flash Member

Thats a great idea but a drawback of a mine on a fixer is that if at the last the battle goes to be a 1vs 1 and fixer vs anyothership and the fixer jave more than half health and the other guy have around 500 or 700 even in this case the fixer cant win cause of this i never use a mine on my fixer

Da Carronade King likes this.
  8. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    I hate you, and those who put mines in shipwrecks!
    Always gets me lol

9. Da Carronade King

Da Carronade King Well-Known Member

Seducer
    I always fall for the mines in repair boxes trick by other fixers but i cant do it myself lol.

PastelPiku and yellow flash like this.
  10. Cryix

Cryix Well-Known Member

:(
    Btw once I also scrapped my mines.....but again got them......now I have a rare tier 3 mine and a duplicate of it to make it tier 4 and a tier 2 epic mine......:)

Last edited: 10 Mar 2018
    PastelPiku and Rainbow Warrior like this.
  11. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Ugh I wish I had followed this rule from the beginning... 5+ epic swift torps, carronades, mines, multiple epics of literally every weapon.

*JAWS* and PastelPiku like this.
  12. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    In this situation where all you have is mines and it's 1v1, you're basically dead already lol your best option is to run away and leave mines around the corners, hoping they'll chase after you instead of capture. If you're fast enough, you can heal back up and rush in, dropping a mine in the circle each time.

yellow flash likes this.
  13. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

I’m a Performer! Television and Stage!
    I put mines in shipwrecks, in other people’s mines, and in repair boxes, and I’m a speeder. I’m such a rebel!

14. Bubu

Bubu New Member

How to attack safely? First: select the best range weapons, then take the long way to the end of the battle field away from the enemies,and sneak slowly unless an enemy is targeting you and shoot from the back, it's better if you bring a friend with you to go there by forming a fleet.