1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

A buff for Enforcer. Here's an idea

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by FirnenAhead, 16 Sep 2017.

1. FirnenAhead

FirnenAhead Well-Known Member

After reading this thread https://forum.battlebay.net/threads/poll-which-ships-need-buffs.12596/unread i've thought about buffs for enforcers. I'm using an MK5 with a short range setup. I used to play Speeder MK4, but the MK5 just doesn´t fit in my gameplay (I love Tesla Shield). In my expierence Enforcer can be pretty good and fun to play. However Ido think Enforcers need a buff to make them more dangerous.

The versatility of enforcers is very interesting, but it is also a weakness. I think a great buff for enforcers would be an spec in Isak's and/or Burnice's talents. I'd propose 2 specs for Enforcer:

1. An speeder-like Enforcer, with more agility and speed (far slower and less agile than an speeder, though).
    2. A tanking-type Enforcer, with higher defense and more hitpoints (same Defense as a Shooter, with a base health same as a Shooter)

These 2 specs could be chosen in one talent (lvl 13 Burnice) or in two (lvl13Burnice + lvl 15 Isak)
    We Enforcer users would have to choose in Burnice's lvl 13 talent within a high buff on speed and a high buff on health+defense: 12-15% + higher speed limit (maybe same speed limit as a shooter) /// 10-12% more hitpoints and 10 defense points
    The second decision, in lvl 15s Isak talent, could be within a Buff on enforcer's agility and another buff on health and/or defense. The talent for the frost launcher could be moved anywhere else...

I'm not sure about the numbers at all, but the idea could work with some makeup.

What do you think? Would Enforcers become OP? Would it make them better?
    I believe if we come up with some viable solutions, the next update can be pretty amazing.

2. ThatOnion

ThatOnion Well-Known Member

Gamer
    Great idea! Lets make enforcer's gameplay options even more restricted!

3. Fin-

Fin- Active Member

Just make the 6 active icons(in game) bigger.
    plzzz
    Too small.

BEN, MatCool1234, Star.Nova and 3 others like this.
  4. ThatOnion

ThatOnion Well-Known Member

Gamer
    That's compeltely offtopic, make your own thread

Ultrah likes this.
  5. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

I have some options aswell, though, if enforcer is getting a buff I think they are already decided by now. But I'll post anyways

Option 1: HP buff + small speed boost

Option 2: Replace a yellow slot-point with a red slot point

Last edited: 16 Sep 2017
    Netsa and ThatOnion like this.
  6. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

Thank you lol, someone understands my pain, i made a thread about that damn thing :(

7. Fin-

Fin- Active Member

Nope. It's enforcers buff.