1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

4.1 Update Issues

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by benguin8, 3 Dec 2018.

1. benguin8

benguin8 Well-Known Member

So far I have had crazy problems with the gattling gun today. It reloads to wrong amounts (like 5 or 6 rounds instead of 15) and sometimes it unloads a full clip in two shots. Very odd behavior. Anyone else? Before the update, I would also have some issues with events where I would respawn and not have a full clip. Have not checked that much today yet.

Feel free to post other 4.1 issues you find to keep them in the same thread.

JoshW and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  2. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

Stickied :)

Biggest issue I have so far is the volume of ship engine, especially on the Guardian. Using Android device, it's incredibly loud to the point where weapon fire is barely audible.

3. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

Please use Google Translate, as this forum is handled in English only.

Can you provide (translated) details of when the crashes occur? Is there a pattern?

Sidd gamer likes this.
  4. benguin8

benguin8 Well-Known Member

5. Ser Tomaz

Ser Tomaz Active Member

Game exited itself when loading bar went full

PallabKumarS likes this.
  6. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

I used the Gatling a bit post update and had no issues, it might be a device specific issue.
    Can you post the info on the device you are using?

This issue I did experience, it's super loud like I'm standing next to an airplane engine. Mostly just a minor annoyance but would be nice to have fixed.

I'm still having an issue where all graphics turn into a black square, it started with 4.0 and persists through 4.1. I have to exit and reload the game to fix it.

7. Azrael

Azrael New Member

The issue I am and most of the other players are facing is the graphic and size of all the option on home screen even the ship its all gone too big also I dnt see any stats info of the ship just before battle its all blank. Once in battle it looks normal but the rest is just ugly like using and old Android phone with 480p resolution.. Is there a solution or is it a bug from this update

Attached Files:

Siddbp likes this.
  8. Mollypig

Mollypig Member

Totally agree that the ship engine sound is way too loud compared to all other battle sounds! The sounds need balancing properly. I play in headphones for directional battle sounds and now I can’t hear anything but the ships. I hope they sort this ASAP

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  9. Mollypig

Mollypig Member

I also found a bug (minor and funny).....When you’re fleeted with someone....if you remove items from slots....when looking at the private chat window where you can see your fleetmate’s loadout....you will see the number 42 in the open slots!

Haha 42, the meaning of life??

Lucent and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  10. Mad_Bulls_007

Mad_Bulls_007 Well-Known Member

11. Fish

Fish Well-Known Member

6FAA680A-7B17-461A-8EAD-599A06D5A17A.png 17F75233-7AA9-405A-80F8-823BAE7CC346.png
    It seems that the training for Defence Aura increased % is not applying to the item. The cooldown training is working though

Sidd gamer and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  12. JediKnight1968

JediKnight1968 Active Member

Since the update all hell broke loose.
    Graphics are corrupted (black blocks instead of splashes and explosions), the starting map before the fight is black with a few flags on it etc etc.
    A match replay I sent to my guild members seems to not show these problems on their devices so maybe is device/android related?
    Anyhow before the update all ok after the update everything sucks!!!

Siddbp and Sidd gamer like this.
  13. Zeus

Zeus Developer

QA Lead
    It seems to be a visual bug, the % does add up. Looking into it.

14. BB Speeder

BB Speeder New Member

After this update the game stopped after max 30sec . I'm so sad

15. flipiwin

flipiwin New Member

0965C38E-16DF-48E7-970E-AB727A852A4B.png 4916125E-2224-46DC-9BEB-96E4DF7A74D7.png 4916125E-2224-46DC-9BEB-96E4DF7A74D7.png I have a glitch that does not affect gameplay... its a visual glitch.
    See the item slot points?

16. Skirra08

Skirra08 Well-Known Member

How about the matching system going completely haywire. I'm getting battles where it's 3 fixers on 1 side and none on the other and none of the fixers are fleeting. In one instance it was 4 or 5 yellows against that which simply isn't enough firepower to combat that much healing. In the other it was a fixer an interceptoriand enforcer and two shooters against 3 fixers and 2 yellows, which went a little better because of fixers healing us but still it was a deathmatch and we had all of the firepower of a newborn kitten so you can imagine how that turned out.

In my guild we have all sorts of matches like this and worse. I mean the matching system has never been perfect but this is insane. Screenshot_20181205-231046.png Screenshot_20181205-231106.png Screenshot_20181205-231127.png Screenshot_20181205-231331.png

Attached Files:

17. Utsav8624

Utsav8624 New Member

After the update i get disconnected every now and then. I thought it was my internet but then i found that my internet connection was good. I don't know why i lag but i need help on this. Rovio can you look into this once cause a lot of users are facing the same problem.

PallabKumarS likes this.
  18. Diana Horvath

Diana Horvath New Member

Going off of this, I heard that it was being worked on and so don't want to be repetitive, but the ship engine of the shooter is also really really intense where I find I cannot play with the sound on. It would be super awesome if it was reduced/removed, (I have tinnitus), since I really enjoy playing with sound! Thanks for considerations.

envylife and Sidd gamer like this.
  19. Poupichou

Poupichou Member

Now, Nitro is a weapon? Is it Normal to see the Nitro item as a gun on the main screen?

Attached Files:

Agile Vanguard likes this.
  20. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

yes, your enemy team can use it as a weapon.

Mad_Bulls_007 likes this.